GBP Pricing & Footer

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 months ago #401

Hi there,

When my products are displayed in GBP the prices show as

100,00 £ GBP per unit

But this is not how the currency should show. It should be like this

£100.00 per unit

Also, I don't want to show the 'per unit' at the end of the price. Can this be removed? I would also like to remove the footer 'HikaShop Essential 1.1.1, Joomla!™ Online Store Component' Where can this be turned off??

Hope you can help..

Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #402

Sorry, found where to switch off the footer. For anyone else that might be interested its within System/Global Config/Display and sits at the bottom of the right column.

Cheers

Alex

• Thank you received: 13068
13 years 6 months ago #404

The currency sign can be adapted by editing the currency. Go to System->Currencies. Edit the GBP currency. On the right change the display format to %n to remove the GBP from prices. You can also invert the amount and the symbol with the option "Symbol precedes positive value".

For the "per unit" text, you can edit it in the language file. You can edit the language file in the configuration page under the tab languages. The "per unit" text should be at the top of the translation file.

13 years 5 months ago #579

Can you have the 'per unit' change according to the unit size for a specific product. For instance 'per lb' or 'per package'?

• Thank you received: 13068
13 years 5 months ago #580

The display of the price is handled by a specific view. So you can edit that view to display it accordingly to the unit price but for that you need to know a bit PHP.
You can edit the pice display view by going to the menu Display->views and searching for "listing price".

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds