Skip to main content

Refunds or changes to the order

More
14 years 5 months ago #48924 by bmorrelltx
I am looking to add a partial refund to an order. I use Paypal as my payment system which does allow for refunds. What I want to do is go in and cancel part of the order but not all when someone orders the wrong part and second I want to remove shipping if they pick it up from me? I have not found the answers on the forum??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #48979 by nicolas
You can do a partial refund via PayPal's interface. Then, you can update the price/products/shipping of the corresponding order in HikaShop to match the change via the Sales->Orders menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum