- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 0
How to: show acymailing option on registration for
15 years 8 months ago #5342
by YakNarak
How to: show acymailing option on registration for was created by YakNarak
Hi,
I'm using the Hikashop registration form to register my users on the site.
I would like to give them an option to sign up for a newsletter from acymailing.
Depending on their choice they will then need to be added as a subsriber or not.
Is there anyway to achieve this?
I'm using the Hikashop registration form to register my users on the site.
I would like to give them an option to sign up for a newsletter from acymailing.
Depending on their choice they will then need to be added as a subsriber or not.
Is there anyway to achieve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5343
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to: show acymailing option on registration for
Hi,
You can use the plugin "AcyMailing: (auto)Subscribe during Joomla registration" to achieve that:
www.acyba.com/fr/acymailing-documentatio...n-regacymailing.html
You can use the plugin "AcyMailing: (auto)Subscribe during Joomla registration" to achieve that:
www.acyba.com/fr/acymailing-documentatio...n-regacymailing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5344
by YakNarak
Replied by YakNarak on topic Re: How to: show acymailing option on registration for
Hi Nicholas,
Quick as always. Thanks!
I have enabled the plugin and set it to show the list after the email address, but on my hikashop registration page nothing changes.
I am missing something?
Gert.
Quick as always. Thanks!
I have enabled the plugin and set it to show the list after the email address, but on my hikashop registration page nothing changes.
I am missing something?
Gert.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5345
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to: show acymailing option on registration for
You need to have the latest version of AcyMailing for that. Do you have it ?
If that's the case, could you send a screenshot of that plugin's options and the URL to your registration form ?
If that's the case, could you send a screenshot of that plugin's options and the URL to your registration form ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5346
by YakNarak
Replied by YakNarak on topic Re: How to: show acymailing option on registration for
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #5347
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to: show acymailing option on registration for
The registration page of HikaShop has been added in 1.4.3 last week and the AcyMailing plugin wasn't yet adapted to it.
You can edit the file plugins/system/regacymailing.php via FTP and change the line
by
That will be included in next release of AcyMailing.
You can edit the file plugins/system/regacymailing.php via FTP and change the line
Code:
$components['com_hikashop'] = array('view' => array('checkout'),'viewvar' => 'ctrl', 'lengthafter' => 500 , 'tdclass' => 'key', 'email' => 'data\[register\]\[email\]','password' => 'data\[register\]\[password2\]');
Code:
$components['com_hikashop'] = array('view' => array('checkout','user'),'viewvar' => 'ctrl', 'lengthafter' => 500 , 'tdclass' => 'key', 'email' => 'data\[register\]\[email\]','password' => 'data\[register\]\[password2\]');
That will be included in next release of AcyMailing.
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5348
by YakNarak
Replied by YakNarak on topic Re: How to: show acymailing option on registration for
Nicholas,
Working as a charm now. Thanks a lot!
Gert.
Working as a charm now. Thanks a lot!
Gert.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 8 months ago #140415
by adeptdesigns
Replied by adeptdesigns on topic How to: show acymailing option on registration for
Hi,
I am running HIkashop Business and Joomla 2.5.17
I have the newest version of AcyMailings installed and configured.
I can't get an OPT-IN box to appear at anytime during the checkout. Where is the settings to turn this on? The plugin is active -AcyMailing : (auto)Subscribe during Joomla registration
url: www.ukoalabag.com/store/men-2/cartoon-canvas-men/checkout
I am running HIkashop Business and Joomla 2.5.17
I have the newest version of AcyMailings installed and configured.
I can't get an OPT-IN box to appear at anytime during the checkout. Where is the settings to turn this on? The plugin is active -AcyMailing : (auto)Subscribe during Joomla registration
url: www.ukoalabag.com/store/men-2/cartoon-canvas-men/checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140423
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to: show acymailing option on registration for
In the options of the plugin, there is a setting to select where to display the checkbox. You must have selected a value which is not possible, like for example "password", which is not available if you don't display the password field on the registration form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 8 months ago #140455
by adeptdesigns
Replied by adeptdesigns on topic How to: show acymailing option on registration for
Thanks, that helped. I was able to make it work with the following options:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds