- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 7
How to remove CAD from product prices?
13 years 11 months ago #69959
by jeremynsl
How to remove CAD from product prices? was created by jeremynsl
In my cart and checkout page, the prices are listed like this:
CAD36.00
I don't want that. I just want it to look like
$36.00
How can I change that?
CAD36.00
I don't want that. I just want it to look like
$36.00
How can I change that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70003
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: How to remove CAD from product prices?
Hi,
To change that, you can go in HikaShop > System > Currencies, edit the Canadian currency and for the field "Format", replace the value "%i" by "%n".
To change that, you can go in HikaShop > System > Currencies, edit the Canadian currency and for the field "Format", replace the value "%i" by "%n".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70209
by jeremynsl
Replied by jeremynsl on topic Re: How to remove CAD from product prices?
Thanks Xavier! That did it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159936
by chris4ol
Replied by chris4ol on topic Re: How to remove CAD from product prices?
Please, how can I removed the 'each' on price tag. $120.0 each. I want to remove the 'each'.
send reply to my email: softchris4ol@gmail.com
send reply to my email: softchris4ol@gmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159939
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: How to remove CAD from product prices?
Hi,
You need to do a translation override on the key PER_UNIT to have PER_UNIT="".
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
You need to do a translation override on the key PER_UNIT to have PER_UNIT="".
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179449
by haresh123
Replied by haresh123 on topic Re: How to remove CAD from product prices?
Hi
I want my Currency format like:
$7.00 CAD
is it possible?
I want my Currency format like:
$7.00 CAD
is it possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179464
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to remove CAD from product prices?
No. You can't have the symbol on one side and the code on the other side of the price. Both have to be on the same side of the price.
The following user(s) said Thank You: haresh123
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds