- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Add drop-down menu field to hika contact page.
13 years 11 months ago #70145
by Power_Man
Add drop-down menu field to hika contact page. was created by Power_Man
Hi Nicolas,
I am wondering how to add a drop-down menu field to HikaShop contact Page?
I want to have several values in it . For example, Field Label (Subject) ,Values( General inquiry, Product info, Remittance No.).
Appreciate your help
I am wondering how to add a drop-down menu field to HikaShop contact Page?
I want to have several values in it . For example, Field Label (Subject) ,Values( General inquiry, Product info, Remittance No.).
Appreciate your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70269
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add drop-down menu field to hika contact page.
Hi,
There is no option for that.
Why not use a contact form extension for that ?
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contact...edback/contact-forms
There is no option for that.
Why not use a contact form extension for that ?
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contact...edback/contact-forms
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70302
by Power_Man
Replied by Power_Man on topic Re: Add drop-down menu field to hika contact page.
I see
. Ok I thought maybe there is some way to do it maybe through out custom fields or so. However, I look for joomla extension to do that.
Thanks Nicolas
Thanks Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70516
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add drop-down menu field to hika contact page.
Well, nothing is impossible.
You can always customize the view and add the fields yourself and change the controller to handle the fields data and add them to the email.
But it will be far easier to use a contact form extension which is made to do exactly that.
You can always customize the view and add the fields yourself and change the controller to handle the fields data and add them to the email.
But it will be far easier to use a contact form extension which is made to do exactly that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds