- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Hide prices when not logged in
- CableCompany
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Thank you for the swift reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- CableCompany
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
I'm using the business version of Hikashop, and have a related question.
How can you setup the standard price access level in Hikashop, without manually editing each product settings?
Purpose is that all user-levels (exept the non-logged) can see the prices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You need to look at the price_access column value in an entry of the table hikashop_price for which you already set your access levels in order to get the value to use. Then, you can go in the CSV import and import a file like that:
price_value,price_access,product_code
10,",29,30,",prod1
20,",29,30,",prod2
In that file the ,29,30, text correspond to the ids of the 2 joomla user groups to which you want to assign the price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This solution works perfectly if you have the system configured to display prices.
If I configure my system to not display the pricing and only display the prices to a group, the price is displayed without the discounted amount being indicated.
For my web site I want to have a product overview page without indicating a price and the have options to display the different product prices. I therefore do not have a price associated with the overview. What now happens is that the "Free"text is displayed where it should actually not be displayed.
I hope you understand. An example can be viewed at www.lesswatts.co.za/asteria-mr16-spot-li...a-v1-mr16-spot-light
Regards
Ignatius Cronjé.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2. I configure each product with a price and allow a certain group to view the prices (Joomla 1.5)
3. When I now view the products through the frontend, the pricing is displayed only to the logged in users as specified, but the discount is not indicated.
Screenshots here:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
Hide prices for not registered users.
For a first step registration, only email adress is asked to show prices.
then to order at checkout ask for adresse, phone, ... (what ever infos is required).
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, that's possible. When you edit your products, you can configure different prices with different user groups for each.
That way, guest users won't see the prices. Instead, they'll see the text "free" that you can customize with a translation override in order to lead them to the Joomla registration form (which doesn't ask for the address data):
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 3
I know your support is only covering hikashop product, but ...
Can you point (so someone else) me to how to customise the joomla registration form:
I would like to have username formated as an email adress.
And remove the default confirm email and password field.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Well, I've actually never done it so I won't be able to help much. We're specialized in HikaShop stuff
I've searched on google and found this tutorial which explains how to customize the Joomla registration form:
www.templatemonster.com/help/joomla-3-x-...gistration-page.html
That should already help a lot. And for further customizing for the form, I would recommend asking directly on forum.joomla.org where you'll find people knowing a lot more about that than us.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As Nicolas explained, we are providing support of HikaShop.
Please read the Nicolas message, read the webpage he linked and if you have more questions about Joomla customization ; please use the Joomla support forum.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.