- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Prices with/without VAT
13 years 11 months ago #71687
by dforrest
HikaShop Business 2.3.2 on Joomla 1.5.26 + JoomFish 2.1.6 - Multilingual site
Prices with/without VAT was created by dforrest
Hi,
I'm working on a surprise/urgent launch and would really appreciate a speedy answer.
For the moment, I would like to display all prices everywhere (shop module, shopping cart, product/variant pages, etc.) both inclusive and exclusive of VAT, side by side.
If that is too laborious, for now it would do to have them display only including VAT but have the VAT broken out in checkout.
Within a short time, I would like to be able to create a "companies with VAT number" client group and be able to show them prices ex-VAT.
Sorry, I can't find the options I am reading about in some old forum posts.
Thanks for your help.
I'm working on a surprise/urgent launch and would really appreciate a speedy answer.
For the moment, I would like to display all prices everywhere (shop module, shopping cart, product/variant pages, etc.) both inclusive and exclusive of VAT, side by side.
If that is too laborious, for now it would do to have them display only including VAT but have the VAT broken out in checkout.
Within a short time, I would like to be able to create a "companies with VAT number" client group and be able to show them prices ex-VAT.
Sorry, I can't find the options I am reading about in some old forum posts.
Thanks for your help.
HikaShop Business 2.3.2 on Joomla 1.5.26 + JoomFish 2.1.6 - Multilingual site
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71701
by dforrest
HikaShop Business 2.3.2 on Joomla 1.5.26 + JoomFish 2.1.6 - Multilingual site
Replied by dforrest on topic Re: Prices with/without VAT
Update: While trying to solve other problems, this problem solved itself mysteriously.
However, I still would like to know where to find the options that control this, I feel like I must be missing something obvious but I can't find them.
My client may ask me to change how prices are displayed, and I definitely would like to try making a user group of companies with VAT numbers who can see ex-VAT prices if they log in.
Thanks
However, I still would like to know where to find the options that control this, I feel like I must be missing something obvious but I can't find them.
My client may ask me to change how prices are displayed, and I definitely would like to try making a user group of companies with VAT numbers who can see ex-VAT prices if they log in.
Thanks
HikaShop Business 2.3.2 on Joomla 1.5.26 + JoomFish 2.1.6 - Multilingual site
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71998
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Prices with/without VAT
You can change the option "show taxed prices" of the Display tab of the configuration to "display both" and it will display both the taxed and the untaxed price everywhere.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dforrest
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72176
by dforrest
HikaShop Business 2.3.2 on Joomla 1.5.26 + JoomFish 2.1.6 - Multilingual site
Replied by dforrest on topic Re: Prices with/without VAT
Got it. System > Configuration > Display > General Display Options. Thanks!
HikaShop Business 2.3.2 on Joomla 1.5.26 + JoomFish 2.1.6 - Multilingual site
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236872
by leonardy
Replied by leonardy on topic Re: Prices with/without VAT
I have this problem that both VAT prices doesn't show in the email notification that the customer gets. It shows both prices in the shop and cart, but not in the emails. In the emails only incl vat is visible. How do I solve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236874
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Prices with/without VAT
Hi,
There is no option to display both in emails.
You would have to edit the emails via the menu System>Emails and modify the preload version of each email to handle that.
There is no option to display both in emails.
You would have to edit the emails via the menu System>Emails and modify the preload version of each email to handle that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds