- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Product page - not clickable image
13 years 5 months ago #101348
by Dundaho27
Product page - not clickable image was created by Dundaho27
Hi,
I would like the image on the product page to be not clickable (just now, when you click on it, it enlarges the image in a pop up window)?
Could you please let me know how to achieve this?
Thank you
Regards
I would like the image on the product page to be not clickable (just now, when you click on it, it enlarges the image in a pop up window)?
Could you please let me know how to achieve this?
Thank you
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #101394
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product page - not clickable image
Hi,
If you want to do it, I think that you'll have to directly edit the code of your "show_block_img" file of your product view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Hope this will help you a little.
If you want to do it, I think that you'll have to directly edit the code of your "show_block_img" file of your product view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Hope this will help you a little.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101536
by Dundaho27
Replied by Dundaho27 on topic Product page - not clickable image
Hello,
Thank you for your help
I have indeed try to look at this file and I believe the line I need to change is this one:
"echo $this->image->display(@$image->file_path,true,@$image->file_name,'id="hikashop_main_image'.$variant_name.'" style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;,'id="hikashop_main_image_link"', $width, $height);"
It seems to call on a function where I suppose there will be the zhqt I am after but I do not know where to find it??
Thank you again!
Regards
Thank you for your help
I have indeed try to look at this file and I believe the line I need to change is this one:
"echo $this->image->display(@$image->file_path,true,@$image->file_name,'id="hikashop_main_image'.$variant_name.'" style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;,'id="hikashop_main_image_link"', $width, $height);"
It seems to call on a function where I suppose there will be the zhqt I am after but I do not know where to find it??
Thank you again!
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #101594
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product page - not clickable image
Hi !
Ok so the solutions would be :
1. To do it by editing the code of your "show_block_img" file, so you'll just have to this line :
2.
another solution would be to do it with some CSS code like :
Ok so the solutions would be :
1. To do it by editing the code of your "show_block_img" file, so you'll just have to this line :
Code:
<?php
echo $this->image->display(@$image->file_path,true,@$image->file_name,'id="hikashop_main_image'.$variant_name.'" style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle"','id="hikashop_main_image_link"', $width, $height);
Code:
<?php
echo $this->image->display(@$image->file_path,false,@$image->file_name,'id="hikashop_main_image'.$variant_name.'" style="margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle"','id="hikashop_main_image_link"', $width, $height);
another solution would be to do it with some CSS code like :
Code:
#hikashop_main_image_link {
pointer-events: none;
cursor: default;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dundaho27
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102290
by Dundaho27
Replied by Dundaho27 on topic Product page - not clickable image
Hi,
Tried the first proposition and it works perfectly!
Thank you.
Tried the first proposition and it works perfectly!
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds