- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
product bundles
13 years 3 months ago #110196
by amy
product bundles was created by amy
Hi, Is there a way of doing this?...
All my products are digital downloads at £2 each. I'd like to offer a pack price of any 3 for £5.
Can I do this with discounts, or products containing other products? The customer would need to get the download codes for all 3 products.
Thanks
All my products are digital downloads at £2 each. I'd like to offer a pack price of any 3 for £5.
Can I do this with discounts, or products containing other products? The customer would need to get the download codes for all 3 products.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110202
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic product bundles
Hi there,
You have two possibilities:
You can either create a new product with a £5 cost and describe it as a bundle.
Or you can create a product named "bundle" and add your £2 products as options of this product.
Then, just create a £1 discount applied on this specific product with the autoload in cart option checked.
You have two possibilities:
You can either create a new product with a £5 cost and describe it as a bundle.
Or you can create a product named "bundle" and add your £2 products as options of this product.
Then, just create a £1 discount applied on this specific product with the autoload in cart option checked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110203
by amy
Replied by amy on topic product bundles
For the options I need the commercial version, is that correct?
If I create a new product with a £5 cost how do I manage the files? or do I need to specify which are in the bundle?
I've got around 30 products and wanted to offer any 3 in the bundle.
If I create a new product with a £5 cost how do I manage the files? or do I need to specify which are in the bundle?
I've got around 30 products and wanted to offer any 3 in the bundle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110222
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic product bundles
Hi there,
Indeed, option are available from essential version of Hikashop.
If you choose the first option and create a £5 product, you'll have to add your files to this product.
Note that you can select files which have already been uploaded.
Indeed, option are available from essential version of Hikashop.
If you choose the first option and create a £5 product, you'll have to add your files to this product.
Note that you can select files which have already been uploaded.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds