- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
automatic stock updating between more HS stores
13 years 3 months ago #110458
by vaclav
automatic stock updating between more HS stores was created by vaclav
Hello,
is there any way how to automatically update stock level between more HikaShop stores? I would like to make about five stores with the same products and the same stock. If one product is sold in one store, the stock would update in all other stores - as all the goods is expedited form one warehouse. It does not have to be doing automaticaly after each stock change but for example once per day...
Or other way could be to automatically deduct sold product form a central stock list (csv with all products) from which all other stores would automatically update once a day.
Is there any way how to do this?
See attached image for demonstration of what I am talking about.
Thanks
Vaclav
is there any way how to automatically update stock level between more HikaShop stores? I would like to make about five stores with the same products and the same stock. If one product is sold in one store, the stock would update in all other stores - as all the goods is expedited form one warehouse. It does not have to be doing automaticaly after each stock change but for example once per day...
Or other way could be to automatically deduct sold product form a central stock list (csv with all products) from which all other stores would automatically update once a day.
Is there any way how to do this?
See attached image for demonstration of what I am talking about.
Thanks
Vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110475
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic automatic stock updating between more HS stores
Hi,
You have two options:
1. You develop a hikashop plugin to communicate between the websites to update the stock (that's quite complex to do but possible).
2. You use JMS (joomla multi sites) in order to have one master website and 5 slave websites. You will be able to share the products of the master to all the slave websites and thus their stock will be common. That will also have the advantage that when you create a product in the master website, it will be available automatically for all the websites at once with the same information. www.jms2win.com/
You have two options:
1. You develop a hikashop plugin to communicate between the websites to update the stock (that's quite complex to do but possible).
2. You use JMS (joomla multi sites) in order to have one master website and 5 slave websites. You will be able to share the products of the master to all the slave websites and thus their stock will be common. That will also have the advantage that when you create a product in the master website, it will be available automatically for all the websites at once with the same information. www.jms2win.com/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110483
by vaclav
Replied by vaclav on topic automatic stock updating between more HS stores
Hi Nicolas,
thanks for your reply.
I like the option with JMS. Do you have experience if it works in both ways? I mean if the product sold at slave site is also automatically deducted from the master sites stock. I havent found this information on JMS site. If you dont know I will ask them..
Thanks
Vaclav
thanks for your reply.
I like the option with JMS. Do you have experience if it works in both ways? I mean if the product sold at slave site is also automatically deducted from the master sites stock. I havent found this information on JMS site. If you dont know I will ask them..
Thanks
Vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110509
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic automatic stock updating between more HS stores
Yes, it will work both ways. We worked together with Edwin at JMS to integrate HikaShop and JMS together so that they play well together.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds