SPLIT Remove products and categories id in URLs ?
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #150328
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
SPLIT Remove products and categories id in URLs ? was created by progreccor
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla
The problem is that if I turn off ID for urls products with same name have the same URLS.
Is there any chance to split ID for categories and ID for products?
I wish to remove id for category but prtoducts need the ids.
How to do that?
I need it!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla
The problem is that if I turn off ID for urls products with same name have the same URLS.
Is there any chance to split ID for categories and ID for products?
I wish to remove id for category but prtoducts need the ids.
How to do that?
I need it!
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150334
by Homelux
Replied by Homelux on topic SPLIT Remove products and categories id in URLs ?
I support this topic, this problem must be solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150469
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic SPLIT Remove products and categories id in URLs ?
Hi,
That can be made, the files to edit are "components/com_hikashop/router.php" and "components/com_hikashop/sef_ext.php"
It require good PHP knowledges.
That can be made, the files to edit are "components/com_hikashop/router.php" and "components/com_hikashop/sef_ext.php"
It require good PHP knowledges.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
12 years 6 months ago #150551
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic SPLIT Remove products and categories id in URLs ?
Do you plan to do it by yourself and inlclude in future version?
This is strongly need feature....
Also If I change this files - update of the hikashop will break this cahnges.
How could I overwrite they?
This is strongly need feature....
Also If I change this files - update of the hikashop will break this cahnges.
How could I overwrite they?
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150562
by Homelux
Replied by Homelux on topic SPLIT Remove products and categories id in URLs ?
It need inlclude in future version!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150614
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic SPLIT Remove products and categories id in URLs ?
Hi,
The easiest way will be to rewrite them.
I add this feature on our TODO list but can't promise it for the next release. (lot of things to develop
)
But if you made the changes, we will be pleased to integrate them.
The easiest way will be to rewrite them.
I add this feature on our TODO list but can't promise it for the next release. (lot of things to develop
But if you made the changes, we will be pleased to integrate them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #150859
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SPLIT Remove products and categories id in URLs ?
There is no need for such future. For products with similar names, simply enter a different alias in them and the alias will be used instead of the name and it won't be a problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
12 years 6 months ago #150894
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic SPLIT Remove products and categories id in URLs ?
Yes, there is no problem if I only one user of the shop. But how could I explain this for those whom I made this shop?
This is real problem. They don't care about it. But this is real problem if I plan SEO for it.
So I think about changing this files.
If you have no time I will try to do it by myself.
This is real problem. They don't care about it. But this is real problem if I plan SEO for it.
So I think about changing this files.
If you have no time I will try to do it by myself.
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds