- Posts: 2696
- Thank you received: 74
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER} pour email
12 years 9 months ago #136469
by erickb
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER} pour email was created by erickb
-- HikaShop version -- : 223
dans les emails de notification de commande vendeur comment puis je recuperer la marque du produit
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER} ne marche pas
merci
dans les emails de notification de commande vendeur comment puis je recuperer la marque du produit
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER} ne marche pas
merci
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136501
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER} pour email
Bonsoir,
Dans HikaShop 2.2.3 il est possible d'accéder à n'importe quelle élément de "product" et de "item".
Comme par exemple : {LINEVAR:product.product_name}
Pour les champs supplémentaires, le mieux est de l'ajouter dans le preload.
Cordialement,
Dans HikaShop 2.2.3 il est possible d'accéder à n'importe quelle élément de "product" et de "item".
Comme par exemple : {LINEVAR:product.product_name}
Pour les champs supplémentaires, le mieux est de l'ajouter dans le preload.
Cordialement,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erickb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136697
by erickb
Replied by erickb on topic {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER} pour email
merci
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 5
10 years 11 months ago #218257
by brentwilliams2
Replied by brentwilliams2 on topic {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER} pour email
I might have done this wrong, but I'm trying to make the product name linked to the product page using the product alias. I tried {LINEVAR:product.product_alias} but it didn't seem to work. Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218272
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER} pour email
Hi,
That tag looks correct.
Did you insert it between the <!--{START:PRODUCT_LINE}--> and <!--{END:PRODUCT_LINE}--> tags of your HTML version ?
That tag looks correct.
Did you insert it between the <!--{START:PRODUCT_LINE}--> and <!--{END:PRODUCT_LINE}--> tags of your HTML version ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250354
by syno
Replied by syno on topic {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER} pour email
Hello,
what would be the best way to make {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER} work in the email templates?
I assume I need to create a SQL statement in the preload version of the email, or is there a better way to achieve this?
Besides this I would need the manufacturer in the cart. So since I already have the cart data in the preload version, would be adding the manufacturer to the cart easier? Could you provide some hints and tips or maybe code examples?
Thank you for your help!
Regards,
Syno
what would be the best way to make {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER} work in the email templates?
I assume I need to create a SQL statement in the preload version of the email, or is there a better way to achieve this?
Besides this I would need the manufacturer in the cart. So since I already have the cart data in the preload version, would be adding the manufacturer to the cart easier? Could you provide some hints and tips or maybe code examples?
Thank you for your help!
Regards,
Syno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250356
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER} pour email
Hi,
Use the generic way to display product field, as explained in the previous messages (in French)
Please note you are in the French section of the forum ; so if you have any further question ; you should open a new thread in the common (and English) section.
Thank you for your understanding.
Use the generic way to display product field, as explained in the previous messages (in French)
Code:
{LINEVAR:product.product_manufacturer}
Thank you for your understanding.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250395
by erickb
Replied by erickb on topic {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER} pour email
easy to do and it works perfectlyJerome wrote: Use the generic way to display product field, as explained in the previous messages (in French)
Code:{LINEVAR:product.product_manufacturer}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250440
by syno
Replied by syno on topic {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER} pour email
Hello,
thank you for your answers!
Unfortunatly it does not work, but I will open a new thread with this topic as suggested.
Regards,
Syno
thank you for your answers!
Unfortunatly it does not work, but I will open a new thread with this topic as suggested.
Regards,
Syno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds