× You can talk here in German about HikaShop. Please understand that we do not speak German at HikaShop and we can't offer support in German.

Preise werden nicht inkl. MWST angezeigt

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #29043

Hallo zusammen,
erst mal nen dickes Lob an die Coder... ist euch recht gut gelungen.
Ich kleines Problem habe ich jedoch.
Ich möchte die PReise inkl. MwSt. angezeigt bekommen. In der Konfiguration unter Anzeige... kann ich den Preis inkl. MwSt. anwählen.
Im Frontend sehe ich auch den Preis jedoch ohne "inkl. MwSt. laut dem dt. Gesetz muss das kürzel jedoch dabei stehen.
Wenn ich dann die Bestellung absende steht in der Email die auflistung der bestellten Artikel und in der zusammenfassung z.B.

Preis exkl. Mwst:1999€
Preis inkl. MwSt:1999€

Fall II:
Wenn ich unter der Konfiguration...Anzeige... exklusive MwSt. anwähle, dann steht der Preis exklusive da.

Wäre nett wenn mir jemand hilft.
Gruß Nero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
12 years 5 months ago #29071

Hi,

Before the VAT can be displayed on your website for your prices, you need to configure the tax rules via the menu System->Taxation.
Did you do that ?
Could you do a screenshot of that listing ?

12 years 5 months ago #29073

Hi Nicolas,
yes i think i did this settings.
I made any pics from the different settings.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

File Attachment:

File Name: shop_01.png
File Size:64 KB

Attachments:

12 years 5 months ago #29088

So based on your tax rule, it will only work when the current zone is "germany" and the tax category of your product is "default tax category".
So please make sure that the main tax zone you set in the configuration of HikaShop is germany and that you selected the "default tax category" in the tax category setting of each of your products.

12 years 5 months ago #29111

Hi again,
i did have a look to the settings you told me. I think they are all right.
There are two pics i made.

The settings for Germany are about 19% MwSt. Germany is the default tax kat.

I do not understand, that i only get an affect in the frontend, if i choose the setting: exkl. und inkl. MwSt.
The pics will show you what i mean.

12 years 5 months ago #29126

If you choose "taxed only" in that option you will only see the taxed price. If you choose "untaxed only" you will only see the untaxed price.
It's as simple as that.
Then, on the checkout page, you will see the taxes before the total of the order no matter that setting.

So it seems to be working ok on your website, as far as I can see.

12 years 5 months ago #29152

Hi,
yes i understand this. But normaly if i choose with tax, there should stand the price like that:

the price is right calculatet but it is missing the text "inkl. MwSt." if the price is with tax. When i choose without tax it will be right...price without tax.
You understand what i mean?

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Nero.

12 years 5 months ago #29153

Ah ok, you just want to add "inkl. MwSt." after the price.
That can be done by overriding the translation keys at the beginning of your translation file. You can follow the explanations on that page www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify for that.

12 years 5 months ago #29156

Hmmm. i found in the language file this entry:
TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT="Gesamtsumme exkl. MwSt.: %s"
TOTAL_WITH_VAT="Gesamtsumme inkl. MwSt.: %s"
i think this is right.
Dont know why its not on the website

12 years 5 months ago #29157

No, that's for the emails.
As I said, the translations you want to modify are at the beginning:
PRICE_BEGINNING=""
PRICE_BEFORE_ORIG=" ("
PRICE_AFTER_ORIG=") "
PRICE_DISCOUNT_START=""
PRICE_DISCOUNT_END=""
PRICE_BEFORE_TAX=" ("
PRICE_AFTER_TAX=" excl VAT) "
PRICE_END=""

12 years 3 months ago #33134

Nero wrote:

Hallo zusammen,
erst mal nen dickes Lob an die Coder... ist euch recht gut gelungen.
Ich kleines Problem habe ich jedoch.
Ich möchte die PReise inkl. MwSt. angezeigt bekommen. In der Konfiguration unter Anzeige... kann ich den Preis inkl. MwSt. anwählen.
Im Frontend sehe ich auch den Preis jedoch ohne "inkl. MwSt. laut dem dt. Gesetz muss das kürzel jedoch dabei stehen.
Wenn ich dann die Bestellung absende steht in der Email die auflistung der bestellten Artikel und in der zusammenfassung z.B.

Preis exkl. Mwst:1999€
Preis inkl. MwSt:1999€

Fall II:
Wenn ich unter der Konfiguration...Anzeige... exklusive MwSt. anwähle, dann steht der Preis exklusive da.

Wäre nett wenn mir jemand hilft.
Gruß Nero

Ich habe dasselbe Probleme. Alle Einstellungen auf den Screenshots sind identisch. Es wird kein inkl. MwSt angezeigt. Hast du das hinbekommen?

Please, could anybody help me? I'll give you backend access - I am totally lost. No inkl. MwSt is shown at all.

Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Pixel.

12 years 3 months ago #33151

Hallo,
nein leider nicht. Ich habe mich dazu entschlossen die Sofware erst zu kaufen wenn diese Fehler draußen sind. Wer weiß ob man am ende noch support bekommt wenn alles bezahlt ist.
Wenn die Jungs mir dabei helfen werde ich auch bestimmt die shopsoftware erwerben.

12 years 3 months ago #33204

Hi,

The easiest is to do that:
1. Make sure that in the menu Display->content menus/modules and in the tab Display of the configuration, the option "display prices" is set to "with taxes only".
2. In the translation file that you can edit as explained there www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify override the PRICE_END="" like that:
PRICE_END="(inkl. MwSt)"

Your prices on listings and product page will all be with the tax included (provided that you configured your tax rules properly) and you will get the "(inkl. MwSt)" after the price.

12 years 3 months ago #33262

Hallo zusammen,
um es nochmal klar darzustellen, habe ich diese Änderungen wie beschrieben durchgeführt.
Auf Bild Nr.1 wurde die Sprache angepasst:

Wie auf Bild 2 zu erkennen ist fehlt trotzdem jegliche MwSt. angabe im Shop, in der Kathegorie und im Einkaufswagen:

Dagegen bewirkte die Änderung dass der Preis bei dem Versandmodul jetzt falsch dargestellt wird. Nämlich der Preis ohne MmSt. wird als Preis mit MwSt. dargestellt:

Nochmal zur Übersicht die Einstellungen mit der default tax kathegorie:

Also was haben wir Falsch gemacht? Ich denke wohl eher dass da einige Funktionen im Shop nicht stimmen. Die Version ist die aktuellste und auch das Sprachfile ist das aktuellste.
Mach euch mal darüber bitte gedanken und bringt was lauffähiges zu stande bevor ihr es verkauft.

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Nero.

12 years 3 months ago #33278

Ok, now I have got it work
and I can reproduce the error also.

The bug? concerns the tax rule -> zone.
Go to -> Hikashop -> System -> Taxes -> Icon New

In the new opened window click on the edit-icon (pencil) besides "zone". Here choose "Germany", save.
Go to Product, make a new one, and do all settings and choose under tax categories, this one you have just made with zone german. The price in product is calculated WITH tax, all okay. But in frontend, it's shown WITHOUT taxes.

@nicolas:

I will have sent you a PN, with login data and URL to full backend access to hikashop and menus.
You will find "product one" with taxes zone 0 - all fine, Tax is shown in frontend
and "product germany" with taxes zone 81 (germany) - Tax is not shown in frontend.

12 years 3 months ago #33298

@Nero : The "PRICE_WITH_TAX_END" string is only used when the prices are displayed with the taxes.
While the "PRICE_END" is displayed all the time after a product price.

@Pixel : You didn't understand what a tax category is:
Tax categories allow you to separate the products in different tax categories, like alcohols which would for example be taxed at 50% and books which would be taxed at 10%. If your products should all have the same tax rate, you coudl use the same tax category.
So I've changed your product germany so that it uses the default tax category.

In your tax rules, you need to have one tax rule per zone, per tax category. So if you want to tax people in germany but not people outside germany, just create one tax rule with the germany as zone and your tax rate and tax category. I've done that for you an unpublished the other tax rule you had created.

I checked your taxes on the front end and it's working: When the address of the user is in germany, the tax is applied and when the address of the user is outside germany, the tax is not applied.

12 years 3 months ago #33301

Hi nicolas,

what you did, has not the effect, you said.

Now, no product shows any taxes anymore in frontend. And this is, what we are talking about the whole time :D

When you choose NO Zone per Tax rule, the tax + price is shown.
If you choose a Zone (germany) per tax rule (like you did now), ony the price is shown (without taxes).

Please check again.

Maybe this bug? concerns to the subzones in germany???

12 years 3 months ago #33302

nicolas wrote:

I checked your taxes on the front end and it's working: When the address of the user is in germany, the tax is applied and when the address of the user is outside germany, the tax is not applied.

What do you mean with "address". My browser is set for german and I am german and in germany. And the price must be shown WITH taxes also for guest view. (this is law in germany).

And also, when I am logged in, and I set my user preferences to german language + set the frontend to german language, it still shows the following:

I don't know, where you see taxes?

Edit: What the hell? What did you change? Now I see the taxes, and it is put to zone germany + default general tax rules category? This works? Or did you do anything else too?

12 years 3 months ago #33337

Hi,

I didn't change anything since yesterday.

As I said, when I left your website, it all was working as you wanted. Maybe you still had your session from before on your front end and that's why you had trouble seeing the changes.

I just checked your website and your products are displayed with the tax and the tax is removed after the user enters an address outside germany (because then the tax rule does not apply). So it's working.

12 years 3 months ago #33345

Although I don't understand what settings you changed at your first login, against my settings before, I can confirm, that's it is now working.

But I have no explanation for it. However. 1000000 thanks to you nicolas for your exemplary support. Hikashop really is a great shop! My clients will be happy with it :).

Are you planning to code connectors to inventory managements? Something like virtuemart provides? With JTL ?

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds