× You can talk here in German about HikaShop. Please understand that we do not speak German at HikaShop and we can't offer support in German.

Partnercode

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #31232

Hallo, ich habe die Bussiness Version der Hikashop gekauft, nun möchte ich ein Partner Programm haben was ich als Partner Gutscheincode vergeben kann. Das heisst mein Partner verteilt Flyer für mich, auf der Flyer ist der Parnercode. Wenn sich die Leute mit dem Partnercode was bei mir kauft, wird der Partner mit dem entsprechenden Vergütung belohnt.
Ich habe schon bei Rabatt und Gutschein gesucht, aber nirgendswo was mit dem Partner gefunden, gibt es vielleicht dafür eine Lösung? Vielen Dank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
12 years 3 months ago #31258

Hi,

Maybe you could use the affiliate program along with the coupon system:
on your flyers, you write the url with the partner id in it so that the system can calculate the commissions of the partner and the the users can use the coupon code in order to get the discount.
You can't actually attribute affiliate fees directly based on the coupon entered by the user.
You would be able to do it by creating a hikashop plugin for that, but you would need to code it yourself.

12 years 3 months ago #31302

Thank you nicolas,

I know what you mean, it just if I write down the whole url and partner ID, it will be very long.
Because some onlineshops have this feature, so it would be great if the hika-team intergrate this feature in the future updates. What about the cross-selling? I can't find it anywhere on the shop.

• Thank you received: 13037
12 years 3 months ago #31319

You can use "related products" to display related products on the product page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related

12 years 3 months ago #31331

thanks a lot nicolas ^^

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds