Improve existing Hikashop

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #31194

Hi,

we are looking for a hikashop expert to configurate our Hikashop.
We will pay for it. Please tell us your term.
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 4 months ago #31225

Hi,

I moved your post to our job forum. That should give more visibility to your post.

12 years 4 months ago #31340

Helle Niclas,

can you help us.
We are so lost with our Hikashop and our developper is not helpful?
Thank you

12 years 4 months ago #31372

Hi,

You can use our contact form to ask for a quote. Please explain what you want so that we can do the quote properly.
I can't guarantee that we'll do it as it depends on the project.

12 years 4 months ago #31373

Hi,

You can use our contact form to ask for a quote. Please explain what you want so that we can do the quote properly.
I can't guarantee that we'll do it as it depends on the project.

• Thank you received: 3
12 years 4 months ago #31395

Hi Scheinbacher,

we have been working for a long with time with ecommerce solutions for Joomla. In the new year we are looking to move all our existing clients to Hikashop. We have been following the development of Hikashop closely and so have a very good idea of the the current limitations as well as understanding the code flow.

If you are interested in us have a look at your problem please contact us with more details.

Thanks, James

12 years 4 months ago #31423

Great James !

We have a lot of requests for configuring/setting up HikaShop websites and we refuse most of them as we don't have the resources so if you're interested, we could forward to you some of them :)

12 years 4 months ago #31554

James,
we have a webshop selling acrylics sheets in Germany. Our hikashop developper is not able to help us further.
Please visit our shop www.plexiglasmuenchen.de and you will see what I mean.
Follows problem should be solved:
-Design, now: no go
-we have over 200 materials and can not upload with the csv file, converts problems
-we have useless moduls in Backend
Please tell you can help us

Thanks

Scheinbacher

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #31699

Please visit my site www.gingersrestocafe.com . I have a question that I am hoping you can help me with.

Please navigate to www.gingersrestocafe.com/index.php/living-room-product
when one of the thumbnails is clicked I would like it customized there to look somewhat similar to www.la-z-boy.com/Product/52-6898/Mackenzie-Sleeper-Sofa/

I dont need everything on there, just the layout where I can have a tab box either under or to the right that has product details , share button, print, etc...

What is easy on my site is we are a wholesaler, so there aren't any sales, carts, etc.. involved, just PRODUCT VIEWING. I would like when it is clicked for it to look like the lazyboy site link i posted above or the demo that Hikashop has at www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...temid=84&lang=en

Can anyone help me accomplish this task? I would greatly appreciate it

12 years 4 months ago #31700

Please visit my site www.gingersrestocafe.com . I have a question that I am hoping you can help me with.

when one of the thumbnails is clicked I would like it customized there to look somewhat similar to www.la-z-boy.com/Product/52-6898/Mackenzie-Sleeper-Sofa/

I dont need everything on there, just the layout where I can have a tab box either under or to the right that has product details , share button, print, etc...

What is easy on my site is we are a wholesaler, so there aren't any sales, carts, etc.. involved, just PRODUCT VIEWING. I would like when it is clicked for it to look like the lazyboy site link i posted above or the demo that Hikashop has at www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...temid=84&lang=en

12 years 4 months ago #31701

12 years 4 months ago #31730

Hi,

You can have tabs in the description of your products by using the tabber plugin :
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-di...contents-panel/14493

12 years 4 months ago #31819

Hello Scheinbacher

I have sent you a PM. Have you receive it?

Thanks, James

12 years 2 months ago #40594

I am well experienced in joomla, web design and newly experienced with hikashop (I have a couple projects I am using it for) but I feel I have a good grasp on it and will be using it for all my future projects. If you have an abundance of job leads, I would be happy to consider them. My pricing is very fair and project based. Thank you in advance for any leads.

Kind regards,
Jessica

jpstudiodesigns.com

12 years 1 week ago #47139

Hello James.

thank you for your suggestion. I am sorry for the long time of silence. But now we have realized we need someone who has good experience in Hikashop code for urgent modifacation. If you have time and interest, please give me your private email adresse I will send you the access data for our shop and the description of our standstill.

Thank you.

12 years 1 week ago #47186

Hello Scheinbacher I have just sent you a PM with my contact details. Thanks, James

• Thank you received: 64
  • Hikashop Business
12 years 2 days ago #47973

you can send me a PM , I can do the job

thanks

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds