Seeking Hikashop Designer

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #34675

I am looking to hire someone experienced with Hikashop to design our Hikashop store. We are launching a large website soon and do not have the time to learn Hikashop and or set up ourselves.

We plan on having hundreds of products in the future but we will start with a limited amount, adding about 20 products per week. We will have a total of about 7 categories. The look of the store we are going for is VERY similar to the demo that Hikashop has on their website. I'm assuming set up of the home page is not difficult.

In terms of setting up the look of each product we wold like something like this

We do not need any hi-tech features on that page but would like the option to share via social networks, show multiple pictures and obviously buy. We deal in bulk so typically the price chart would look something like this

100 - 1.25 each
250 - 1.15 each
500 - 1.00 each
1,000 - .95 each
5,000 - .50 each

I will give more information upon request, if you have experience with Hikashop and would be interested in creating this for us please respond here or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4
12 years 2 months ago #38618

Hi jandrmarketing, any luck on find a contractor for this yet?

Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by beiker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds