I need some Joomla/Hikashop assistance - paid!

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #36585

Hi, you don't need to be a web dev just good at Joomla/Hikashop and setting up web shops. I have built many sites but I'm new to Joomla and require some assistance/work doing on a Joomla/Hikashop site. The site's uploaded/set up/live just needs work on the structure, products, commerce etc.

This will be an hourly or piecemeal thing I can pay by paypal, possibility of more work in the future. You don't need to be near me as it can be done via email/phone but English is a must.

Any interest please contact me or mail me direct at gregATgregandsarahDOTcoDOTuk

Thanks, Greg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #37533

Hi Greg

I'm fairly experienced with Joomla and just getting to grips with Hika Shop. I think it's fairly intuitive so I might be able to help you out.

Maybe you'd like to drop me a message with more details if you're interested. I wouldn't require payment for taking a look and chatting things over with you.

Indeed, I might not be able to help at all but I'm willing and able to try.

Kind regards
Steve

12 years 2 months ago #37761

Hi Greg

I have just launched my first Joomla / hickashop commerce site and have some free time.

Site can be view at www.denastherapy.co.uk

I am recovering from a long period of illness and this is my first e-commerce site with Joomla.
My previous work was as a Linux administrator up in London.

Look forward to hearing from you

Kevin :)

12 years 2 months ago #38078

Thanks for the replies guys, I have been working on updating the site and got email etc working so will be getting in touch as the need arrises in due course. Cheers, Greg.

• Thank you received: 4
12 years 1 month ago #42040

Hi Greg, looking forward for an open item in the future.

Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Jerome.

12 years 2 weeks ago #45253

Hi, I need some (paid) assistance to setup HikaShop as a download shop only (free and paid products). I managed to get somewhere...but now, the download links in the email to the customer are disapeared and I am stuck and tired of trying myself.

If you are interested in implementing this, please drop me a private message here!

Best regards,
Torsten

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds