Looking for Plugin Developer [paid]

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #46706

I looking for a Developer who can develop the following Plugin:

In the Cart Checkout a new step. In this new step the user can choose a package for his products
He can sort his product in different packages. For example:

He has selected 4 Bottles Water. In the Cart Checkout, he can choose in which packages he want this water. In the first package he can put 3 bottles of water and in the second only one. All values (the products and packages) must be variable.

Say me an offer. How much you want to develop this Plugin?

Best regards

Philipp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
11 years 11 months ago #47188

Interesting idea, I would be a bit concerned about training customers and not confusing them.

How about something along these lines?
In Hikashop I would define a custom ITEM field called Shipping Package with a select box and values like:

• Default shipping
  • Package 1
  • Package 2
  • Package 3
  • Package 4
Customer could order 3 bottles using Package 1 option and then one bottle using Package 2 option.

The shipping plugin would then calculate the shipping price (or maybe give customer more choices) depending on the products and selected custom item field options.

Depending on complexity may need some custom PRODUCT fields to control what features are available (and associated shipping prices) for different products.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #47213

This isn´t a way for my problem. I would like to have a site (for example the cart) where the people can change the different packages like Drag and Drop. Example in the picture.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds