I need some special functionnality [I CAN PAY]

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #48344

Hello,

I currently work on the development of new functionality on HikaShop.

I try to clone the basket to create a selection of products personalized with your choice of color packaging, etc ... in a unit limit. nothing very tricky part may be that because of the lack of comments in the code of the plugins I can not find or is the link (button) to add product to cart.

I might as well create two buttons, one for the simple and the other basket for basket customized.

I would also like to know if the basket HikaShop always needs to have the id / reference with the database product able to add to cart? or I can very well write a hardcoded (eg form or value sent) to add to cart.

I hope you understand me and you can let me explain and tell me which side / file to get my information.

My Advanced: 20%: I clone the cart and added a test before adding product (whether adding the product does not exceed the unit limit set)

Thank you in advance for future responses.
Sincerely Blad00x

EDIT:
infact I want to do is a custom box so the customer manufactures its box with the different products on the site, then we choose the color of the box, the type of packaging. and when it validates the box with the information contained herein is added as a single product in the cart so the customer could have:

1x salad cost 5 euros
1x sweet price: 10 euros
1x custom cabinet 12unité - blue - red ribbon
content:
2x salad
3x carrot
Price. 29euros

I thought why create a second cart so add button a second product
and that at the time of validation of the second cart (cabinet) the content will be added to your cart as a base product.

but since we have necessarily need the id is annoying.

if you have any proposal for my system it would be nice.

Sincerely Blad00x

so if you understand how to do this and have some time to help me doo this or just do this yourself i can give more details on forum by PM or by email or by Skype.

i haven't a lot of money but i can pay for your work if needed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds