Shipping guide plugin Norwegian post - bring.no

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #75110

I can't find any shipping guide plugin for Norwegian post for Hikashop. I'm not able to make one myself, but for those who know how to there is documentation on bring.no's webistes. In english: developer.bring.com/index.html

Will this be a big project, or is there anybody out there who understand how to do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3
10 years 5 months ago #131401

Yes I am interested in this a well. Could anyone with develope skill be so kind to check it out, maybe give a price quote ?

• Thank you received: 94
10 years 4 months ago #133628

Curious if there is someone working on this plugin now?

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts

10 years 3 months ago #138482

I don't think so, anyone interested ? If so, please send me a price quote, because I need this.

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 2 months ago #144179

I would also be interested in this and can contribute to the cost of creating it.

I just returned to Hikashop because the team actually was serious in their business, following up on a bitcoin payment plugin that got added as a demo a few days ago, well donne on that.

But i am stuck again now as i have no clue on how to make the api for a Norwegian Post shiping plugin, (Bring postal service) and i cant send the shit im selling if i cant have a post option. I see this post is over 1 year old so it might be hard to get this jobb donne i guess. If someone is up for the task, I will not rest my wallet... ;)

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
9 years 6 months ago #175664

I do believe we are a whole lot of users in need of a Shipping plugin for Bring.

Bring might be the largest shipping provider in Scandinavia and have operational offices globally and are constantly in expansion.

Not having Bring available might reduce the customer expansion for Hikashop from the Scandinavian countries and also other global users doing business or trade specially with Scandinavia, but also lots of other countries around the world
Take a look at this main link to see all the local websites they have available and all the countries: http://www.bring.com/

For a developer they have made it easy with all needed information with API's and all fully available.
Here is the link to Bring's guide for delvelopers: http://developer.bring.com/index.html

At the moment our company have less than a hundred packages shipped every week, all handled manually through Bring. As we are a business in constant expansion, this may make us consider finding an easier way through some that can provide us with a shipping solution with Bring.

What will it take to have a developer create a complete Bring shipping plugin for Hikashop? As I understand from the responses of the users here in this topic, a paid solution might be very good.

Hope someone feel for creating such a shipping plugin one day,
All the best to you all,
--- Bengt ---

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #175684

I please price quote too

• Thank you received: 33
9 years 4 months ago #183043

Hello,
I'm a web developer/designer who worked a lot with Hikashop, if someone is still interested in the development of that shipping plugin, you can contact me through a private message or via email : tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com

7 years 7 months ago #248383

I am still Interested in a Hikashop plugin working the BRING API Norwegian post ?

Does anyone know how such a plugin will work.

Ritht now I am using the quickbooks plugin to export name, address, phone and e-mail adress directyl into a standard BRING excel sheet which I import into Bring.com

This works very good and is a smart solution.
But if a plugin could automate this process it would be perfect.

• Thank you received: 9
7 years 7 months ago #248435

Hello,

We are a web & mobile app development company located at New Delhi, India. We'll be able to develop this plugin for you on Paid basis. Do let me know if you would like me to provide time & cost estimate.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar | CEO

Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner

Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds