Create a new payment method

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 4 months ago #222332

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 42.0

Hi, I need someone who can create a new payment method with a API of the payment method that I need.

The following user(s) said Thank You: deligence

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 94
8 years 4 months ago #222333

It will be helpful to list the specific payment method you need, to help potential developers understand if the project is a good fit for their skills. We've done lots of payment modules for multiple eCommerce carts over the years and the payment method requirements, quality of payment gateway API documentation and vendor support vary greatly, etc.

Regardless of who you choose to implement your payment method addon, please do be careful to hire someone who is knowledgeable and skilled enough to deliver a secure solution that will meet Payment Card Industry (PCI) guidelines. There is virtually no other part of your eCommerce store that is as critical to have built securely as the software that handles your customer's credit card information. Companies that are qualified to do this aren't cheap, and they aren't "fast". There's a lot of QA and security testing that goes into delivering a properly coded payment module, even if the API happens to be one of the easier ones to integrate with. And that's even more important for the more challenging APIs.

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts

• Thank you received: 9
8 years 4 months ago #222349

Hello,

We are interested and available for this requirement. Please send an email to me at sanjay [at] deligence.com with the detailed requirement.

We are Official HikaShop Partners for Integration and Custom Development and you can check some of our reviews at www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs...s-are-available.html

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar | CEO

Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner

Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 4 months ago #222373

Hello,

I can help you in developing payment. Please contact me kishore(at)kishoreweblabs.com with your details requirement.
I am also avaible on skype kishore2607 for discussions

Thanks
Kishore

Available for paid hikashop consulting
www.kishoreweblabs.com

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds