Custom Payment Plug-in not working after upgrade to Hikashop 3

• Thank you received: 7
6 years 10 months ago #272296

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1

We are in the process of updating and moving our well established e-commerce store from Hikashop 2.x to 3.x

We have discovered (quite surprisingly) that there have been some changes to the way that payment plug-ins are handled. This has resulted in a situation where our custom payment plug-in for PayGate no longer works.

We have tried using the checkout in legacy mode but it does not fix the issue. The developer we used is no longer available.

Unfortunately, we HAVE to support the PayXML option whereby customers are not redirected in order to pay. Hikashop chose to only support the very basic PayWEB method which uses the redirect.

Therefore, we are looking for someone with excellent payment plug-in experience to fix up the code that we have been using very reliably and happily for the past 4 years.

Also, part of the work will require finding a way for our code not to be overwritten. Unfortunately when Hikashop released their Paygate plug-in it overwrites our Paygate plug-in code which means every time we update we have to re-install our plugin over the top of theirs.

Please PM me if you have the skills. Happy to share the existing code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 9
6 years 10 months ago #272313

Hello,

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar | CEO

Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner

Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com

• Thank you received: 94
6 years 10 months ago #272330

Hello - I have sent you a PM as well.

We've developed many payment plugins and custom software for HikaShop over the last several years, but we're far more than a dev shop. If you are looking for a full service outsourced web partner, including marketing automation and eCommerce CRO, please get in touch.

~ Deb

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 10 months ago #272376

Greetings !

I have sent you PM please check .

Regards ,
Thomas Johnson

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Call : +408.676.9948
E : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds