Hikamarket Delivery Date & Time Development

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #282331

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : looking for a solid HikaShop/HikaMarket developer

Hello,

Job available here: www.upwork.com/jobs/Joomla-Hikamarket-De..._~014b006fa4ee399e95

I'm looking for a solid HikaShop/HikaMarket developer, in my project based on Joomla Hikamarket, the vendor will also be the delivery person. He will enter his availabilities that the user will have to choose during the checkout. Here is how I see it:

I want the vendor to specify his availabilities in the vendor edition page (menu available)
With a multiple date picker (example: www.jqueryscript.net/demo/Simple-jQuery-...ker-Plugin-PickMeUp/ )
And also the time range with a multiple range (custom field already available in Hikashop) or something more time oriented like: bforms.veritech.io/Content/images/docs/timepicker-range.jpg

The vendor may have different time availabilities depends the days, he can for example pick a few dates and enter the time range 6-8 pm, some other dates with 2-6 pm.
This is why the vendor should be able to Add/change/remove availabilities.
Only future dates will be selectable.

On the user side

Before the checkout, he should be able to check the availabilities of a vendor (vendor edition page). It could be on a simple date picker (custom field already available in Hikashop), all the days that the vendor didn't picked will be not available (grayed out). When the user click on a day available, he can see the time range.

Same in the checkout, this time the user-buyer will have to choose one date and one time range.
Usefull link: www.spiceforms.com/blog/how-to-disable-d...icker-a-short-guide/

Development: I would like you to keep a unmodified copy of every files you will change in their own folder. + a list of every files+location you changed/updated. For me to let the Hika team know, to make sure it's not going to disappear during future updates...

OPTIONAL
- a different availability depending if it's for pickup or delivery (radio button), to connect with the shipping options (prices) of the vendor. Because the vendor will probably charge more for the delivery than for the pick up.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Christophe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 4 months ago #282352

Greetings!

PM sent to you .

Regards,
Thomas J

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Call : +408.676.9948
E : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
3 years 11 months ago #317654

Hi,

I would be interested by the same delivery setup. Is that available?

Martial

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds