Bitrix24 integration - anyone interested in doing this (for money of course!)

• Thank you received: 3
6 years 2 months ago #285645

We are looking for a developer to create a Hikashop integration with Bitrix24. Mostly revolving around the CRM aspect. i.e.

- creating an order should enter a deal in Bitrix

- confirming an order should close a deal in Bitrix

- user addresses should become contacts in Bitrix

- sync utility to merge current HS db with Bitrix

We are finding Bitrix a useful tool but right now we can't use the CRM until HS is fully integrated. So let's have a conversation.

Conrad Preen

Managing Director
ConnectCAD Limited

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 94
6 years 2 months ago #285650

Taking a quick look at the Bitrix24 API documentation, they appear to actively encourage and support 3rd party integration, which is going to be important for any developer you hire. So you're off to a good start there. ( training.bitrix24.com/rest_help/index.php )

My company Polished Geek is an authorized HikaShop partner and also has many years of experience integrating Joomla eCommerce with external systems. I'd like to learn more about your project and how we can help create a CRM solution for you that seamlessly integrates with HikaShop. Please open a ticket here to connect and get the discussion started: PolishedGeek.com/clients/contact.php

Looking forward to hearing from you,
~ Deb Cinkus

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts

• Thank you received: 9
6 years 2 months ago #285655

Dear Conrad,

We are interested and available for this requirement. We are Official Partner of HikaShop for Integration and Customisation. Please send an email to email id mentioned in my signature and then I'll come up with my time and cost estimates.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar | CEO

Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner

Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 months ago #285669

Hello Conrod,

Greetings!

I can surely help you for the project with nominal cost and quality work. We require php web service to communicate with hikashop to bitrix
github.com/mesilov/bitrix24-php-sdk

We can integrate this to make things working. Please check this else you have any other suggestion please let us know. We will create a plugin in hikashop and using that we will integrate the site to communciate with bitrix

Kindly add me on Skype: cis.am1 or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that we can discuss more.

Reply awaited.

Steven

Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by stevencis.

• Thank you received: 3
6 years 2 months ago #286131

To all those who have seen or replied to this thread.

This topic is closed. Please do not waste any more of your time and mine attempting to contact me.

I would add for the benefit of all others thinking of using this forum to post an RFI for a project to reconsider. Unfortunately we are seeing a lot of very aggressive sales tactics bordering on harassment. I have actually received telephone calls from so-called interested parties in spite of my having already rejected the offer in writing. And I did not offer my phone number anywhere!

The overall quality of the replies I received was very low indeed. Only one company presented themselves properly and made a serious attempt to understand the task. So if you need a job doing go to them. Hint: they are a well-known partner of Hikashop. And if you talk to them you will understand why.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PolishedGeek

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds