Seeking developer for ongoing site maintenance and development

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 9 months ago #293331

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8

Hello,

I am looking for an experienced Joomla maintainer to continue development for a small e-commerce site. The site is stable but needs an upgrade to the latest version of Hikashop (from 2.6.x). Also, the owner is looking for better integration with Google Adwords and Analytics since the built-in plugins don't seem to be working correctly (tracking conversion values).

I am the current maintainer but, as this is only a side gig for me, am unable to find the time to continue giving the site the time it deserves.

Payment is negotiable either based on a per project basis or via hourly rates.

Please PM with experience if interested or send to [FULFILLED, THANKS!]

Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by NicaboyneCorp. Reason: position filled, thanks everyone!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 94
5 years 9 months ago #293698

Perhaps we can help at Polished Geek. We're a digital marketing & CRO agency with many years of HikaShop eCommerce web development and support experience. We offer monthly maintenance services and can certainly help with analytics as well. I'd love to chat with you about your client and how we can help.

Here is a link to our care plan page: polishedgeek.com/ecommerce/joomla-websit...?utm_source=hikashop

And if you'd like to book a time to chat you can do so here: meet.polishedgeek.com/chat

Best,
~ Deb

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by PolishedGeek.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds