Pre Sale Question

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #7881

Hi,

I wish to buy this item but I would like to get confirmation the capabilities of below:

1) Able to create add to cart button in the separate page (Like in the multiple tab or article layout)

2) To change the payment gateway example like integrating with www.ipay88.com/my/my_v4.asp

3) the affiliate can promote each product in the cart

At the same time, I appreciate if I could see the demo for Business version as well.

Coz I really need affiliate system

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 1 month ago #7884

Hi,

1/ You can click on the button add to cart HTML button when you edit a product to get the HTML code to use to add that product to the cart with a link anywhere you need it.

2/ You can use any payment methods. We have an API to integrate with other payment gateways that we do not support by default :
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html

3/ In the cart ? You mean in the application ? Or in the cart of the user when he click on add to cart ?
The affiliates will be able to point to any page of your website, if that's what you're asking.

You can see a demo of HikaShop Business on our demo website: demo.hikashop.com

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #7893

Hi nicolas.

Thanks for your reply.

The question no 3 means the affiliate's link is generated based on individual product like clickbank or it just promote a link to the whole shopping cart system? And how the link is generated?

Because the demo doesnt show how the affiliate link is generated.

It just filling the URL and Image URL.

So I'm kinda confused.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 1 month ago #7895

The affiliate program works for all the products in the cart.
You can give any URL of your website in the banner section, and hikashop will add the &partner_id=XX to the URL so that when someone click on it, it will know from where it comes. That information will be saved in a cookie so that the user can even come in several days later and the commission will still be applied to the order (you can define the duration of the cookie in the options of the configuration).

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds