Exclude Sections From Discounts and Coupons

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
10 years 5 months ago #132796

Hi,

I have Hika Business. What a fine product.

I am wondering if there is a way to EXCLUDE certain products and categories from discounts.

For instance. Maybe I have a category for specials. These are already discounted for everyone. But then I also give out a discount code but dont want them to get extra off the special section.

Thank you,
Charles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
10 years 5 months ago #132828

Hi,

In that case you can use the "Coupon handling of discounted products" option of your coupon to ignore discounted products so that the coupon only apply to products without discounts.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
10 years 4 months ago #134450

Is there a way to discount more than one category or product at same time?

For instance, lets say I would like to have a discount for 10 different products or perhaps 2 different categories under the same discount.

Or maybe a coupon code that works for 2 categories, etc.

Thanks,
Charles

• Thank you received: 13064
10 years 4 months ago #134503

For a discount, that's not really a problem... Simply create 2 discounts, one for each.
For coupons that's a bit more problematic as you can only have one category/product per coupon and only one coupon with the same code. There is a solution though: create an unpbulished category, assign all the products you want for the coupon to that unpublished category (you can have several categories for a product) and then use that category in your coupon.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds