RE: Affiliate Tracker integration in Hikashop

  • Posts: 6
  • Thank you received: 0
4 years 2 weeks ago #159146

I am not really savvy into Affiliate Programs and it's flow in Hikashop and Affiliate Tracker integration.

Basically, the main concept of my idea for cart and the affiliate program, I am developing an shopping cart and my products will be e-books and dvd/cd's. I want to use the affiliate program for the authors, authors will be affiliate (purpose: copyright/Royalty rights) and whenever there's an successful purchase I want to give commission around 90% of total sales. The remaining 10% will remain in my bank account/paypal. I am building it from scratch, and sadly, I didn't found your documentation be enough solution for this concept.

Really need your help.

Looking forward to hear anything from you,

Jerry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 62458
  • Thank you received: 8930
  • MODERATOR
4 years 2 weeks ago #159195

Hi,

In that case, it doesn't look like an affiliate system (where the commission is only given if the customer came from a link on the website of the partner), but more like a multi vendor system (where the commission is given to each vendor for the products which are theirs).
And in that case, you'll need HikaMarket Multivendor www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikamarket-multi-vendor.html to be able to create the vendors, assign the vendors to the products (they'll actually be able to manage their orders/products on the frontend if you allow them to do it), setup a PayPal Adaptive account to redistribute automatically the money to the vendors and yourself when the payment is done, etc.
You can read more about how to configure HikaMarket in the HikaMarket section, at the bottom of our documentation page:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 6
  • Thank you received: 0
4 years 1 week ago #159349

Well, it appears as though we have purchased the wrong component... can you upgrade to the HikaMarket then? without suffering the full price over the price of the incorrect purchase of the Affiliate ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 62458
  • Thank you received: 8930
  • MODERATOR
4 years 1 week ago #159476

Hi,

We can't technically do that.
Ask for a refund for your HikaShop Business edition here: www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
You can read more about our refund policy here: www.hikashop.com/money-back-policy.html

And then just purchase the HikaMarket Multivendor extension here:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikamarket-multi-vendor.html
You'll be able to use it with any edition of HikaShop, including the Starter edition which is free and which you can install on top of the Business edition if you ask for a refund for the Business edition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
5 months 2 weeks ago #285321

Hi
I have some issue , couse I also want to set up my extented hika shop with multi level marketing by link registration ( I bought affiliate tracker, but Im not really happy with that) Its imapsible to boy same Hika plugin for mlm or witch pluging U can recommend mi to use

Regards
Kris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 62458
  • Thank you received: 8930
  • MODERATOR
5 months 2 weeks ago #285325

Hi,

I don't know of any other affiliate solution allowing for mlm integrated with HikaShop.
Only Affiliate tracker allows for that as far as I know:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...s/affiliate-tracker/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
5 months 2 weeks ago #285350

Hi,
Thanks for quick answer, so unfortunately I have to stay with affiliate Tracker at the momment
regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum