9 years 3 months ago #184486

-- url of the page with the problem -- : going-natural.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 2.6.32-531
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error

Hello,

I want to start an affiliate program for my customers. Where can I download the affiliate plugin?

going-natural.com the source for a new generation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 747
9 years 3 months ago #184490

Hi,

You see here on the page comparing the three versions of HikaShop that the affiliate feature comes with the Business Edition. So, you may want to consider upgrading .

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 3 months ago #184517

I have already upgraded. I have multi vendor market.

9 years 3 months ago #184519

HikaMarket Multi-Vendor is a separate extension to e.g. let others sell through your web site/shop. HikaShop is necessary for it, but there are three different versions of HikaShop, one the free and basic "Starter" (which you seem to be using), then an "Essential" with more features, and finally "Business" with most features on board. The latter is the one coming with the affiliate plugin/functionality.

Perhaps you want to look at the link I already gave you to compare the three HikaShop versions. Here it is again: www.hikashop.com/extensions/compare-versions.html

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!

9 years 3 months ago #184520

I am sorry, I just paid 150Euro and you want me to spend another 99 just to get the affiliate? I really think that that is unfair don't you agree?

9 years 3 months ago #184521

See, I don't want you to do or leave anything. I'm a user just like you. And yes, I do think it is fair if users pay - or pay more - for getting more. Same as with everything else in the world, incl cars, houses, vacations, and probably your products or services, too. ;)

So much in general. As for HikaShop, I'm sure you won't find a better value in (Joomla) E-commerce software. Compare with other "packages" which appear free or cheap at first glance but come "naked", then asking you to pay like $20 or more for a single payment or shipping method and other truly basic modules, eventually adding up to several hundreds of $$$... all of which comes included with HikaShop in one version or another. Not to mention that it's not "another 99 just to get the affiliate" - there's quite a bit more in the Business Edition.

And here you even have a 30-days money-back guarantee. Where else?

9 years 3 months ago #184524

Well right now I feel ripped of and just like in real life I will get my 30 day money back guarantee. I have used all and I mean all packages: Vitruemart, Oscommerce, Jomshopping, even the Ace shop that I could never get to work because it was so buggy and I bought hika because of the multi vendor that I need.
So I have plenty of experience and I can tell you this hika is the most complicated of all packages and I haven't even started the multi vendor yet but I start to wonder if it's worth it because if my vendors don't understand how to set up a store, it will only be more work for me.

All packages that I have used up until now are more price friendly and just easy to use than hika, I can tell you that. I really don't know if this is worth it. Joomshopping is very basic but it has everything you need, is very stable, it's only missing the multi vendor what I was looking for. I have a few more days to think about this decision and get my money back.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 3 months ago #184558

Hi,

HikaMarket is an add-on for HikaShop and it always present as if ; it cannot provide features of HikaShop essential / business.
The two components are made by two different teams.

One of the philosophies of HikaMarket is to provide a high level of customization using the access level.
By removing access levels to your vendors, you restrict them feature but it also change the interface to something lighter.

We want to have something easy to use for the vendors and if you have feedback or ideas on it ; we are fully open and will be happy to improve HikaMarket in that direction.

Affiliation in HikaShop is quite different than the multi-vendor system.
In HikaMarket we use the "salesrep" system or the dynamic vendor attribution in order to associate some products (who does not have a vendor) during the checkout depending a geographical zone or to a selected value (using custom field).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 13037
9 years 3 months ago #184559

Hi,

If you have issues with the setup of HikaMarket, we'll be more than happy to answer you. You can post under the HikaMarket section of the forum and we'll help you set it up.
The vendor control panel of the frontend of HikaMarket has been designed to be simple to use for vendors and you can deactivate all the unnecessary things that you don't want your vendors to see/modify which makes it possible to have a really simple interface for them. You can look at it on our demo website: demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikamarket/vendor-control-panel with the username demo and the password demo.

Unfortunately, we cannot just give you the affiliate plugin of the Business edition. The affiliation system requires the full HikaShop Business package in order to work properly. It cannot be added to HikaMarket on the side unless you purchase and install HikaShop Business as it would just break and not work properly.

JoomShipping's license key costs 199 euros just to remove the copyright link at the bottom of the pages. For that, you get HikaMarket Multivendor and HikaShop Essential on our end while the copyright link of HikaShop can be removed just by turning off an option in the free HikaShop Starter edition. Based on that, I don't see how they are more price friendly than us, but I'm not here to engage in a battle of ecommerce solutions. I believe that any of them have good and bad points for themselves, even HikaShop. And that's why we're working on regularly improving our products thanks to the feedback that we get from everyone.

Nevertheless, it's your call to choose what you think is best for you and your clients and we respect that choice. If you need a refund, you can follow our money-back policy page here: www.hikashop.com/money-back-policy.html

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds