6 years 8 months ago #274969

-- url of the page with the problem -- : lescomplementsnaturels.fr
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

Hello,

I am trying to link some users to an affiliate partner so that when one of these users buy on the store the affiliate will get some money.

I have configured ordrer statues (see attachement)
I have selected
I have put a payment email address (the partners) in the user profile
I have set a % of the sale on order confirmed

When I test, i see no payment and no partner sale is reported

I dont think I have configured the affiliate like it should be, could you help me on this ?

Thanks,
pH

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 8 months ago #274977

Hello,

Affiliation requires the usage of a link to store the partner id in the customer session.

You can set a user as an affiliate ; but you cannot link yourself a user to another affiliate.
That user need to have a cookie.
Otherwise it would require custom development in order to change how the affiliation plugin is working.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 8 months ago #275236

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately it does not solve my problem. I am going to look for another way to achieve what I need. If find a loution, I will get back to you.

Best regards,
Ph

• Thank you received: 5
4 years 11 months ago #306275

Hello Jerome,

I'm seeing affiliates working in hikashop. But I think it does not meet my expectations.
What I want to do is assign an affiliate to a certain client and that from the sales of that client the affiliate gets his commission.
I think that with affiliates I can not do it. But, I've seen the Hikmarket Vendor add-on and it seems like it could be done that way. Is it possible to configure Hikamarket vendor to do it?
Another question, is it possible that the credit that has been obtained in commissions can be spent on buying products in hikashop?Thanks, best regard.

• Thank you received: 13066
4 years 11 months ago #306279

Hi,

If you have the "Add partner to user account during registration" setting activated in the HikaShop configuration, then the affiiate will be assigned to the client automatically during the registration provided that the client clicked on a link of that affiliate. Then, the orders placed by that client would automatically get that affiliate assigned to them based on that.
However, there is no option to see that assignation or change it in the backend interface.
What you could do is use the "display the results" action of a mass action on the users via the menu System>Mass actions on the columns "user_email" and "user_partner_id" so that you could double click on the "user_partner_id" cell of the result table to modify the value in that column for that client to the id of the affiliate you want.

HikaMarket can have commissions, but you can't attach vendors to clients. Vendors are attached to products, or you can attached them to zones (based on the address of the client) or let the client select the vendor during the checkout.
I'm afraid that none of these scenarios would help you.

There is no automatic system to allow affiliates to use their commissions on the shop. However, you can mark their commissions as paid manually, and after that, you can either create a coupon of the same value and give them the coupon code, or if you setup the user points system, you can add the corresponding points to their user account.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
3 years 7 months ago #324149

Seems like this is very limiting - what about customers that are already in the system - really need a way to associate a customer with a partner manually - starting to wonder why we upgraded the Affiliate system is very limited :>(

• Thank you received: 13066
3 years 7 months ago #324165

Hi,

There is no option to associate manually a customer with a partner.
That would be nice to add in the future though. It's noted on our end.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds