check out process...

• Thank you received: 2
10 years 9 months ago #112287

Hello,

I have some questions regarding the checkout process.

When I click on my mini-cart-moule on "go to cart" the cart is displayed. Is this cart-view alredy the first step of the checkout process or not? Or does the checkout process starts when I click on "checkout" within the cart-view?

I wanted to force a menu on the cart fiew but not on the following steps of the checkout process.

Hikashop > Configuration > System > Checkout > Force a menu on the checkout: Here I choosed a menu item but it has no effect on the frontend. What could be the cause for that?

Live site: www.monpetitpot.es/index.php?option=com_...cle&id=24&Itemid=123

Thank you for you help!

Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by scharfet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 9 months ago #112295

Hi,

1. Regarding your checkout process, when you click on your mini-cart-module you're redirected to the first step of your checkout workflow, so I think that you have just put the cart option in the first step.

2. Here is the purpose of this option through the documentation :

Force a menu on the checkout : You can set here a specific menu where your users will be redirected when displaying the checkout page. That allows you to display different modules/templates on the checkout than on the rest of the shop. If you don't set it, the user will keep all the modules and templates of the rest of the store when displaying the checkout page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds