Width of carousel

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #130330

-url of the page with the problem: www.dentech-shop.hu/
-HikaShop version: HikaShop Business 2.2.2
-Joomla version: Joomla! 3.1.5

Hello everyone,

As you can see on my website , at the bottom, the Hikashop module with a carousel is too wide. Unfortunately, I can't find any option for setting the width in the control panel. I have searced in Google, browsed through the documentation, the forum, but couldn't find an answer. Is there an option for it in the backend or the only way is CSS? Thank you in advance.

Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by jdoe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 5 months ago #130369

Hi,

Using some CSS code can be a good solution, but you'll be able to customize the display of your carousel by going through your carousel configuration page and using some options like the options :
- In the Parameters for DIV tab
- Number of columns and Number of items

The following user(s) said Thank You: jdoe

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #130405

Thank you for your answer. I have tried these options, but none of them had effect on the width. Only of course the number of items and columns, but the width is only correct if I display about only 2 items (as you can see now). On this page ( demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en ) the first carousel has a width of 440px, but it is not displayed anywhere in the options.

Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by jdoe.

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 5 months ago #130433

As I told you, if you don't want to change the number of products that will be displaid you can :
1. Use the options in the in the Parameters for DIV tab of your carousel configuration page
2. Use some CSS code to customize the width of your carousel, here is a tutorial which will help you to customize it .

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds