Javascript error in carousel view

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #173196

-- url of the page with the problem -- : local
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function tienda:127(anonymous function) tienda:127(anonymous function) mootools-core.js:formatted:2402(anonymous function) mootools-core.js:formatted:129Array.implement.each mootools-core.js:formatted:192invoke.fireEvent mootools-core.js:formatted:2400j mootools-core.js:formatted:3392

In my product list, when I activate the carousel view, I see the follow javascript error:

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function tienda:127(anonymous function) tienda:127(anonymous function) mootools-core.js:formatted:2402(anonymous function) mootools-core.js:formatted:129Array.implement.each mootools-core.js:formatted:192invoke.fireEvent mootools-core.js:formatted:2400j mootools-core.js:formatted:3392

Could you tell me how to fix it?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 6 months ago #173198

Hi,

Without having an access to your page, no we can't.
We don't know what the code in the line 127 of your "tienda" page, we are no omniscient ; sorry.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #173335

You are no omniscient, but you have the super power of sell software, that doesn't work, for a fortune and answer to bad ways when a client have a problem. I attach a capture of the piece of code that doesn't work, and I hope that the next answer will be a bit more pleasant.

Regards.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13063
9 years 6 months ago #173339

Hi,

The issue is probably a conflict between jquery and mootools on your website, so the fact that our slider doesn't work is a byproduct of another extension (or several of them) loading their javascript stuff and creating the conflict. So no, it's not that our software doesn't work, and you can see that the slider system works fine on our demo website (and for other users of HikaShop).
Unfortunately, as we can't see the rest of the HTML/JS of the page it's not possible to investigate the issue to tell you exactly what to do (it's probably not any code to change in HikaShop).
Would it be possible for you to put the website online, even temporarily, so that we can look at the page ?

• Thank you received: 3
8 years 6 months ago #215205

I was having this same problem and fixed it with extensions.joomla.org/extension/jquery-easy

I find it sometime works with other jQuery conflicts on some of my sites.

HikaShop: v.2.5.0
Joomla: v.3.4.3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds