Carousel VS Kunena - sliding doesn'n work

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 9 months ago #242883

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any browser
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : jf_tipsy.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: a(...).tipsy is not a function(anonymous function) @ jf_tipsy.min.js:1j @ jquery.min.js:2k.fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2m.extend.ready @ jquery.min.js:2J @ jquery.min.js:2
recent:1300 Uncaught ReferenceError: hikashop_ratings is not defined(anonymous function) @ recent:1300(anonymous function) @ mootools-core.js:121(anonymous function) @ mootools-core.js:5Array.implement.each @ mootools-core.js:9invoke.fireEvent @ mootools-core.js:120j @ mootools-core.js:175

Hello!
I have an issue: all hikashop carousel modules have some conflict with kunena forum at my test server. I publish module at all pages, it work correctly everywhere, but at kunena pages the buttons are not clickable and auto-slide doesn't work. I have installed the third-party carousel, and it has the same behaviour: good everywhere, except Kunena. Kunena pages are very important for us, we have a lot of users there, so I must fix it, but don't know how to do it. Please, help us!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
7 years 9 months ago #242915

Hi,

You say that you have the problem even with third party carousel modules. So you can't conclude that the problem comes from HikaShop.
As long as there are javascript errors on the page, the carousel system won't be initialized (because its own javascript code won't run), and that's the same for the third party carousels.
So you need to have the javascript errors on the page fixed. Then the carousel system will work.

The first error on your link is:
Uncaught ReferenceError: tapatalkDetect is not defined
support.tapatalk.com/threads/uncaught-re...s-not-defined.21192/
Please contact tapatalk for more help on this one if necessary.

The second one is:
Uncaught TypeError: a(...).tipsy is not a function
It comes from jf_tipsy, apparently your template.
I don't know what should be done for this one. Please contact your template provider.

The last one:
Uncaught ReferenceError: hikashop_ratings is not defined
This one is related to HikaShop, but probably comes from your template using old view files of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...-upgrade.html#202102

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds