Checkout workflow: 2 click on next

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 week ago #13691

Hi,

This is my Checkout workflow: cart_shipping_payment,login_address,confirm_status_terms,end

When I'm at step one and click on Next button will charge the same step cart_shipping_payment. Click again on the next button step login_address is loaded.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
13 years 1 week ago #13709

We cannot reproduce that problem on our end. Could you do a screenshot of all the options of the tab checkout of your configuration ?

If you try to use your checkout workflow on our demo website, it should work for you too without having to click twice, do you confirm ?

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 week ago #13711

I tried to reproduce the configuration on the demo site and the problem is the same.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13062
13 years 1 week ago #13715

That's because you have the auto select option off and that you're displaying the cart on the same view as the payment methods. So the system displays again the same view in order to confirm the cart changes (later on, the total price might change based on the payment method selection, like it happens now with the shipping).
If you activate the auto selection option or change your checkout workflow, that should solve the problem.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds