receiving payment of goods

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #17912

Hi guys,

Firsty, i'd like to say thanks for the shop interface, it's great to use and customize.

I'm a newbie, and this will probably be a daft question, by here goes anyway.

I've set up the online shop, together with the checkout and payment option(s)and made a purchase of an item as an administrator.

Where do I check where the payment is going to, i.e the right account (my account), as I could not find anywhere I could enter my bank (payment receipt) details, where the payment has gone / transferred from the buyers card / payment method to my account.

Hope this makes sense and I look forward to your replies.

Thank you

Pash

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 10 months ago #17921

Payments cannot be processed by HikaShop. HikaShop is an ecommerce software, not a bank or a payment gateway.
HikaShop has integrations with lots of online payment gateways with which you can contract in order to handle your payment transactions. To name a few: paypal, moneybookers, alertpay or authorize.net. Each one of them have different commissions and support different currencies and countries so you will have to contact them for more information. So, at the end of the checkout, hikashop will transfer the user to the payment gateway for the payment, or might connect to the payment gateway to validate the transaction depending on what payment plugin you're using.
The credit card payment plugin of HikaShop is there to collect credit cards information so that you can process them manually later on with a payment terminal or via a phone transaction ( your bank should be able to propose that to you )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds