Virtuemart import

• Thank you received: 1
12 years 7 months ago #23212

Great funtion and tried it - seemed to work but can't see anything at all in the control panel of Hika. Thought something failed but I noticed when I look at the actual tables, that data has been copied across from VM. Why won't the products show? Do categories need to be setup first in Hika to match the VM ones? There was one message when the import was happening saying that X, Y, Z categories did not exist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
12 years 7 months ago #23213

Everything should be imported properly without having the precreate anything. If it doesn't work please give more information. A screenshot of the different steps with the error messages, the version of VirtueMart, the version of HikaShop, etc.

12 years 7 months ago #23216

That was quick. It seems to have worked ok now - I had VM version 1.1.5 and updated the patch to 1.1.9 and it has now imported fine.

Actually - the products are imported now but the categories are not. Have attached photo of what happened when it tried to import categories.

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Huski.

12 years 7 months ago #23218

Could you try to activate the debug mode of joomla in the joomla configuration and try again ? Please report any error you see during the import.

12 years 7 months ago #23219

No errors coming up - said nothing was imported for anything as everything was already imported. When it got to the catgories - this time it just said zero for imported.

When I look at the tables, nothing has been imported into hikashop_category table but the hikashop_vm_cat table has 22 records which matches the number of categories in VM.

12 years 7 months ago #23220

Please go in your database with phpmyadmin and in the table hikashop_config, remove all the entries starting with vm_import and delete the tables hikashop_vm_prod and hikashop_vm_cat. Make sure that the debug mode is still activated and try again to import the data from VirtueMart.

12 years 7 months ago #23224

Have removed those entries and deleted the tables and when I click on import and then Next (on the screen where it says to backup first) - this is the error I get.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'XX_hikashop_vm_cat' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT max(vm_id) as 'max' FROM `XX_hikashop_vm_cat`;

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() XX/administrator/index.php:67
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() XX/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:136
3 require_once() XX/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
4 JController->execute() XX/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/admin.hikashop.php:32
5 ImportController->import() XX/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:236
6 ImportController->_vm() XX/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/import.php:45
7 hikashopImportHelper->importFromVM() XX/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/import.php:61
8 hikashopImportHelper->doImport() XX/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php:1389
9 hikashopImportHelper->loadConfiguration() XX/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php:1411
10 JDatabaseMySQL->loadObjectList() XX/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php:1544
11 JDatabaseMySQL->query() XX/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:458
12 JError->raiseError() XX/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
13 JError->raise() XX/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
14 JException->__construct() XX/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

12 years 7 months ago #23228

Please change the code:

$table = $this->db->loadResult();
			if(empty($table)){
				$this->db->setQuery("SELECT max(vm_id) as 'max' FROM `#__hikashop_vm_cat`;");

to:
			$table = $this->db->loadResult();
			if(!empty($table)){
				$this->db->setQuery("SELECT max(vm_id) as 'max' FROM `#__hikashop_vm_cat`;");
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php and try again.

12 years 7 months ago #23236

hi get this error now. Did you want the extra information as I did in the previous posts or is this line enough?

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1060 - Duplicate column name 'address_vm_order_info_id' SQL=ALTER IGNORE TABLE `XX_hikashop_address` ADD `address_vm_order_info_id` INT(11) NULL

I turned off debug and tried again but still no categories coming in. Also noticed there were some errors with not being able to find images. I did open up one of the products and there was multiples of the same image showing under images section of product page.

12 years 7 months ago #23238

Mmm. That is error is because the column was already added by the first import. So that solution of testing is not good. You will have to do differently. Please do like this:
Delete all the hikashop tables from the database.
Then, install again hikashop. That will recreate all the tables in the database as they are by default.
Then, activate the debug mode, do the modification in the file like explained in the previous post and try again an import.

12 years 7 months ago #23240

hi

I removed hikashop tables, reinstalled hikashop and made the modification and get his error.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'order_vm_id' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT max(order_vm_id) as 'max' FROM `xx_hikashop_order`;

12 years 7 months ago #23253

It seems that you're using one of the first build of the 1.5.3 version of HikaShop which had that issue. Could you please download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and do again the procedure ?

12 years 7 months ago #23316

Thats worked now - thanks.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds