- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
Two column layout - guest registration
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #169464
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Two column layout - guest registration was created by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3.
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
Hi there..
I need a two column registration layout at the checkout
page - look at the attached image.
Best regards
Carsten
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3.
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari
Hi there..
I need a two column registration layout at the checkout
page - look at the attached image.
Best regards
Carsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #169477
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Two column layout - guest registration
Hi,
There is no screenshot attach in your message.
Xavier told you in the other thread ( www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ion-page.html#168931 )
We can help you to use HikaShop, to configure it, to help you on how override it but we can't help you with design more than that.
What I can told you is that, you activated the "bootstrap" design in your HikaShop configuration but I didn't see any "bootstrap 2" css in your template ; so you should remove the option "use bootstrap" design in order to have the "no responsive" HikaShop design.
After that, you will have a correct column display ; otherwise you will have display troubles like you currently have in your product listing or in your checkout.
Regards,
There is no screenshot attach in your message.
Xavier told you in the other thread ( www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ion-page.html#168931 )
To explain that message ; we are developers, not designers.Ok so I redirect you to this link:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
You will have to add/edit the divs and manage the different bootstrap classes, like "span6", "span12", etc...
This is customization, so not really supported on the forum
We can help you to use HikaShop, to configure it, to help you on how override it but we can't help you with design more than that.
What I can told you is that, you activated the "bootstrap" design in your HikaShop configuration but I didn't see any "bootstrap 2" css in your template ; so you should remove the option "use bootstrap" design in order to have the "no responsive" HikaShop design.
After that, you will have a correct column display ; otherwise you will have display troubles like you currently have in your product listing or in your checkout.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago #169492
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Replied by kontakt@friesbureau.dk on topic Two column layout - guest registration
Hi Jerome
that is fully understandable - and I am grateful for your support so far which is great.
I will disable the bootstrap design.
Have a nice day
Carsten
that is fully understandable - and I am grateful for your support so far which is great.
I will disable the bootstrap design.
Have a nice day
Carsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds