Multi Page Checkout

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #183435

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

Hi, I am having a strange issue and I hope I can explain it. We have a category of items called Miscellaneous and no matter which category I am in and add a product to cart when I click Continue to Checkout it displays the cart but under the Miscellaneous menu head and URL. I therefore created a menu item on the top called CART and if I click on this it still takes me to the Cart but under the Miscellaneous menu head and URL. If I set Hikashop to force the Cart menu it works fine but then the NEXT button on the Cart does not work. It is very odd and I would like some help in figure this out. You can take a look at the website and try adding an item to cart you will see what I'm talking about. Also try click on the Cart Menu which is a Hikashop Checkout menu item and it will take you to the Miscellaneous menu category and display the check out process.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
9 years 4 months ago #183486

Hello,
I just tested it on your website and it's true that I'm under the "miscellaneous" menu when I go through the next step.
Can you give us more information, about how did you configured your checkout ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout") through some screenshots and also try it without any SEF module ?

9 years 4 months ago #183567

Mohamed, thank you very much for your quick response.

I have disabled SEF and you will notice that Hikashop is appending itemID 1029 which is the ID for the Miscellaneous menu, not sure why this is happening. anyway I am including screen shots of the Cart Configuration, it is set to Multi cart and the check out is a multi step checkout process.

Thank You for your help.

Anthony

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 4 months ago #183621

Hi,

I just tried on your website but when I go in a product category, open a product and click on add to cart and then proceed to checkout, I stay in the same category menu item where I came from:
take.ms/Mn4sN
So I'm not able to reproduce the issue. Maybe because the SEF is deactivated ? Do you still have the problem on your end ?

9 years 4 months ago #183694

Thank you for looking at this problem, yes I still have it. If you put an item in Cart and click Continue shopping and then you go to the cart menu item at the top of the page it goes to a checkout page when you hit next it goes to Miscellaneous. I want it to stay on the Cart Menu using Force Menu on checkout but I want the next button to work. Also when you're on that page the CONTINUE SHOPPING button doesn't work right either. So please help me make this right as I have just purchased the Hikashop Essentials and plan on getting the business edition iin the future if I can resolve these issues. The reason why I want to force the menu is because I can then add modules like if you need help call us and give a number but if it goes to the Miscellaneous page I won't be able to put any modules on it. Should I install the Hikashop Essentials or wait until we get this issues resolved?

Thank you
Anthony

9 years 4 months ago #183732

Good afternoon,

I was able to resolve the issue by re-installing Hikashop. Now I have re-enabled SEF in Joomla and everything seems to be working fine.

Thank you for your help.

Anthony.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds