Checkout without registration not working

• Thank you received: 2
7 years 11 months ago #241078

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1

Hello,

I need to allow the checkout without registration, so google merchant allows me to put my products.

I've followed the instructions as given in here:

www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/882735-h...gistrati.html#231889

The problem is that doesn't work. When I try to chekout, without registaring I find 2 problems:

a) It doesn't go more than the first check out page. It stays there doesn't matter that you click on continue
b) It only shows me the pick up at shop shipping options. I'm guessing that that is because since we are not registered, we haven't provided an adress where to send our products. How can we solve this?

Thank you very much for your help, it's really apreciate it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
7 years 10 months ago #241096

hello,

a) Can you provide a screenshot of your Checkout configuration ? I need to see your steps.
b) Do you define some dimensions and weight to your products ? OR do you have only virtual goods and so, have you define this point ?

Note : You can define your Shippable goods here, in Components => HikaShop => Configuration, on Main tab and in Product part set Default product type to Shippable goods.

Awaiting news from you.

Regards.

Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Philip.

7 years 10 months ago #241154

Hi Philip.

I have dimensions and weight defined in all the products (weight in all, dimensions in some), and it's already defined as shippable goods.

Here are the screenshots requested:

Backend:

Frontend:

Thank you for your help, Philip

Attachments:

7 years 10 months ago #241165

Hello,

I make some quick tests on your website, and by seeing your configuration screenshot I can't find the root issue.
The next step to understand this situation is that you provide us, our " Contact us " form a back end access to process more tests, don't forget to add an Url link of this topic in your message.

Does your website is on product phase and online ?

Awaiting news from you.

Regards.

7 years 10 months ago #241265

done, you got a mail :)

7 years 10 months ago #241274

Hello,

Unfortunately I can't access to your HikaShop Configuration... Can you solve this, right now I can't process tests to solve your issue...

Awaiting news from you.

Regards.

7 years 10 months ago #241323

just sent you a pm

7 years 10 months ago #241489

Hello,

I think I get it, you have create some User Custom fields which are required, plus these Custom fields aren't display in your guest Checkout, because you have create an Registration override view.

From this, you have two solutions :

1°) You choose to don't keep the required parameter of your Custom Fields (Apellidos, NIF and Acepto la politica..)

2°) Or, you disable your Registration override View but of course your custom fields will be display in your Guest Checkout entry.

To show you the roots of your issue see this screenshot, here I use another template to have your custom fields displayed and I fill these custom fields, as results I succeed to reach the Guest checkout.

You can note, that some shipping method are now displayed as we succeed to reach the Address field form
Hope this will help you.

Regards.

Attachments:

7 years 10 months ago #241509

Thank you very much Philip. I see the problem.

The point is that google merchant makes an stupid rule, since we need the VAT (NIF) to be able to invoice.

Just one question before doing the second option:

you tell me to "disable", but I don't see any way to disable, more than clicking the trash icon which is "remove customization". In case I click that trash icon, is gonna disappear the registration file, or it will only remove the customization that that file might have and I could take it back?

Thank you very much for your help, I really apreciate it.

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 10 months ago #241523

Hi,

If you click on the trash icon, that will remove the override file. It will use the default file of HikaShop and you'll loose the modified file.
Instead of doing that, you can also rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/user/ via FTP.

7 years 10 months ago #241559

Hi Nicolas, thank you very much for your reply,

I did that, but nothing changes. Yes, I see more fields (see the image below), but only one delivery method (pick up at shop). I even tried to put first step only registration (with adress) so delivery method shows more methods of shipping, but I can't pass first page, it stays there. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you very much for your help

Attachments:

7 years 10 months ago #241570

Hi,

The modification we gave was mainly for the issue:

It doesn't go more than the first check out page. It stays there doesn't matter that you click on continue

I see that you still have the problem with your default template. But you don't with the default template. So it's definitely something coming from the template. I've checked the javascript errors on the page and I see many of them:
take.ms/7gHsY
So I guess it doesn't help. For the jQuery one, installing the extension jQuery Easy should help.
But the others apparently come from the template itself so I don't know. I would recommend to contact your template provider.

And regarding the second issue, I do see both shipping methods once I register:
take.ms/IXu9L
So it won't be a problem once the first issue is fixed.

7 years 10 months ago #241650

Hi Nicolas.

Thank you very much for your reply. After doing a lot of tests, I finally found the problem, but don't know how to solve it. The problem is as follows:

- When I add a product (let's say for example I add this product ( www.tiendamat.com/telefonia/paneles-tele...rtos-cat-3-telefonia ), and then I press checkout straight from the product page, the site sends me to www.tiendamat.com/telefonia/paneles-telefonia/checkout , instead of www.tiendamat.com/checkout

- If I am in the checkout with the categories ( www.tiendamat.com/telefonia/paneles-telefonia/checkout ,), it gives me the problem. But, instead, if I go to main page and click on checkout, it goes to www.tiendamat.com/checkout , and buy without registering without problem.

I don't know if this URL difference on the checkout comes from the template or from hikashop, and I don't know if there is any way to fix this. I've tried to see the module "compra" (which is the cart module you can see on the left), and there is nowhere to change that. Funilly enough, if you click (even if you are on the product page), on the checkout tab in the main menu, you go to the right checkout URL.

Any idea if this is from the template or from hikashop?

Thank you very much.

7 years 10 months ago #241655

Hi,

It's probably because the things displayed on the page are not exactly the same between the two links.
But then, there is an easy solution.
Change the "force menu on checkout" setting of the HikaShop configuration to your "checkout" menu item and that way you'll always have the same URL on the checkout and you shouldn't have the problem anymore.

The following user(s) said Thank You: vanway

7 years 10 months ago #241744

And finally we made it work!

Thank you very much, I really apreciate it!

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds