7 years 8 months ago #246524

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : HTML
Error: 403
Access forbidden.

Console:
"NetworkError: 403 Access forbidden. - http://localhost/joomla/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/address/save/subtask-TYPE/cid-0/fid-hikashop_checkout_-TYPE-_address_zone/tmpl-component"

Hi there,

I get the error message I reported when raising this post
HTML
Error: 403
Access forbidden.

Console:
"NetworkError: 403 Access forbidden. - http://localhost/joomla/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/address/save/subtask-TYPE/cid-0/fid-hikashop_checkout_-TYPE-_address_zone/tmpl-component"

this happens when a user submits a second billing address on the checkout. that is, below the first billing address it clicks on new, completes the form with the second billing address and then clicks on the "tick" icon to submit the new billing address.

In the configuration I have selected "address selector" = list. If I select "popup" the error does not happen. But I want to use the "list" option. Can you replicate the error?

thanks

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by sabroso.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2
7 years 8 months ago #246530

OK, the error disappears if I disable sh404SEF...

it looks like Hikashop is not compatible with sh404SEF since I have other issues when creating Hikashop menu items which become unroutable with sh404SEF enabled

...is there any solution/plugin to integrate sh404SEF and Hikashop?

I see another issue with Billing Addresses ( with sh404SEF disabled). I can create a new Billing Address ("address selector" = list) on the checkout process but when deleting this new Billing Address (the one I just created in the checkout process by clicking on the bin icon), this address is removed from the database but it does not disappear from the checkout view. Only billing addresses that were in the database before the checkout process started would disappear from the checkout view when deleted. Can you replicate?

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by sabroso.

• Thank you received: 13062
7 years 8 months ago #246526

Hi,

We are not able to replicate the error.
It might be linked to the TYPE attribute not being replaced for some reason on your website. On my end, I get this URL:
http://localhost/joomla34/index.php/component/hikashop/address/save/subtask-billing/cid-0/fid-hikashop_checkout_billing_address_zone/tmpl-component
take.ms/mGFqP

It seems to come from the {TYPE} tag in the URL being replaced by something else on your website. It could be a SEF extension, or a plugin. The fact that you disable sh404SEF doesn't necessarily means that it comes from sh404SEF, however, I would first contact the sh404SEF support for help.

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by nicolas.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds