After click the Pay Now button on Paypal nothing happens.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 9 months ago #274596

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.3

Hello Hikashop

I have the latest version of hikashop 3.1.1. The checkout process goes all the way trough and I'm directed to the Paypal website. After clicking the Paypal Pay Now Button the processing window shows up but nothing happens.

The order is not charged and not completed. It just stays on the same Paypal Screen. I have try several computers, different browsers and smartphones. Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #274631

Hello Hikashop Support

I have done several test on this issue. Turns out if I select payments by using any of my credit cards on the Paypal account the payment goes fine. If I select debit (which is my default) then the issue above happens. Today I had 10 sales however only 2 clients where able to complete the purchase. The other 8 seems to have the same issue as I do.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 9 months ago #274641

Hello,

The "pay now" button is a process handled entirely by PayPal and HikaShop is not involved. So I'm afraid that we can't help you because we don't know why it would do that.
In such case you need to contact the Paypal support in order to understand why the payment is not processed.

6 years 9 months ago #274664

Hello Hikashop

Thanks for the reply. I completely understand. This is a very strange scenario. I have been trying to find a solution by using the search on this forum as well on google but still can't find any suggestions.

Once again thanks for your time.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds