• Hikashop Business
6 years 6 months ago #277648

-- url of the page with the problem -- : fashion.slotdomains.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers

Hello,

I have a problem with the option that allows you to pay the order after it's creation

I activated the option "Payment of orders not paid immediately", then I remove the "payment methods" of the checkout

After I do this, in the checkout no payment methods can be selected, but in the step "status" of the checkout it shows me "You chose the payment method: PayPal"

PayPal is the first payment method that I have created

I need to solve these, I know I'm not in the latest version of hikashop, It is fixed in the newest version?

Thank you

Carlos Bayo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 6 months ago #277651

Hi,

A payment method is always associated to a cart if the payemnt method is available.
So the solution is to restrict the payment methods either by unpublishing them or setting some user groups.
Then, when you edit the order is the backend to set the price/shipping method or whatever, you can also select the payment method so that the customer will use that payment method when clicking on the pay button of the orders listing or the payment link you'll give him.

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikaserial Standard
5 years 9 months ago #294408

Hello again,

I have configured a payment method that charges 50% of the total. When you choose to pay now for unpaid orders at the checkout, even if you choose that amount of payment does not change the price to 50% of the total order, is that normal?

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 9 months ago #294412

Hi,

I don't remember seeing any payment method, whether we developed it or someone else, which allows to pay only half of the order.
So I'm not sure what situation you're talking about.
If it's a custom payment plugin which allows for that, then maybe some modification is necessary in the code of the plugin to handle paying 50% with the "pay now" button.

• Hikaserial Standard
5 years 9 months ago #294446

Hi,

What I have done is to apply a negative rate to the payment with servired card, of half the cost of the order.
Actually, as we are a teaching center I use it to make the inscriptions of the students who have passed the course, generating the orders to the corresponding students with the discount already applied in the form of payment.
This corresponding form of payment is applied to a warehouse.
Then activate the option Payment of orders not paid automatically and Allow users to change the payment method
after finalizing the purchase, to finally make a reminder, through acymailing with the function of abandoned carts of the hikashop plugin. What happens is the following:
1.- As default form of payment this servired with the discount of 50%, but does not apply it, I do not know why! therefore what I have done is to apply the discount of half the amount in each order in the payment method field and configuring the corresponding negative payment method of servired, in this case.
2.- It works correctly, but when you change the form of payment to the usual 100% of the amount and do not make the payment on the catwalk and try again, instead of subtracting the negative amount applied adds it.

Is there a way to solve this problem or to do otherwise?

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 9 months ago #294525

Hello,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're talking about nor the "problem" you want to solve.
Please clarify it.

Otherwise, please note that the "payment price" is not meant to receive a negative value.
We can't assure the good behavior of the system if you do provide a negative value since it hasn't been designed for that.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikaserial Standard
5 years 9 months ago #294645

Hello,

I already see that the payment method with negative value is not a normal method, thanks, but I can not think of another solution.

The problem is that although I have configured the payment form through two stores, restricting in each case the payment method. When you click the pay now in view / order / listing button, all active forms of payment continue to appear, regardless of the storage restrictions.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 8 months ago #294662

Hello,

The solution will either be to directly properly use coupons so that your customers will have their order price reduced as you want, or to use customization code which will reduce your customer order price depending on the situation.

• Hikaserial Standard
5 years 8 months ago #294689

Then, i can not select the payment method configured auto? :oops: :blush:
What need to change ?,help me a little. On view/order/pay?

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 8 months ago #294728

Hello,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're talking about.
Please clarify.

But if you're talking about modifications, you have to note that Nicolas already told you that it could require a custom development.

I don't remember seeing any payment method, whether we developed it or someone else, which allows to pay only half of the order.
So I'm not sure what situation you're talking about.
If it's a custom payment plugin which allows for that, then maybe some modification is necessary in the code of the plugin to handle paying 50% with the "pay now" button.

Custom developments are not part of our support since it's a specific development for your specific needs.
If you cannot perform that development, best would be to contact a developer (an HikaShop partner or a PHP developer)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds