Hikashop Cart Module - Hover display not working as it should

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #282109

Hi, I try to use hover minicart, Bot the display is buggy, it jumps when i in or out the header link, something that shouldnt work this way. I rty to test it on joomla base template, the problem was there too.
Since the site is in hebrew, i put a items category page for your testing. The module is in the left upper corner by the cart icon...
Before the upgrade this was a "click to show" option, now it's hover, i don't care if you can tell me how to make this based on click instead of hovering.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 4 months ago #282111

Hi,

If you look at the mini cart setting, you now have two dropdown option, one for the click, like before, and one for the hover.
If you've selected hover, it's normal that you get the hover effect.
If you want the click then select the other dropdown option.

6 years 4 months ago #282137

Hi... Dont see this kind of option...

Module option included.

Attachments:

6 years 4 months ago #282153

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback on that. That's indeed a problem.
I've added a patch to avoid that.
Download again the install package in the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch for that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mark02k

6 years 4 months ago #282156

Hi! Thank you for help! It works now and the module show the "non hover" version, and it's fine for me. However the "hover" version is still buggy, maybe you should fix this too. If you need i can put the hover back for your analysis.

If were already in a conversation, maybe you can give me a way to show the pictures in a product as switch images with left-right arrows, and not as single image each time that makes me close each image to see the next one?

Thank you again!
Mark

6 years 4 months ago #282157

Hi,

The control on the hover effect is quite tricky because of the way javascript events work and the differences between the browser. So unfortunately, it will be really complex to improve that, and we were aware of it when adding the option.
For now, I would recommend to stick with the click version.

Regarding the image popup on the product page, you can change the "image popup mode" setting to "shadowbox external" in the HikaShop configuration in order to get that.
Please create new topics for new unrelated questions.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds