Cancelled Orders

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #282618

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.recoverycbd.ie
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Order Cancelled

All our orders are coming back to hikashop as cancelled. The customer goes through the checkout process with no issue, redirects to quickpay where their credit card is processed as normal and then is returned to our site where they get the standard message your order has been completed successfully. Then a min or so later the customer gets an email telling them the order has been cancelled and it also shows as cancelled in the shop. But quickpay have said everything is fine their end and the orders have processed as normal but for some reason hikashop is telling the customer and us on the backend their order has been cancelled.

Quickpay are going to do some more test purchases but have said the problem is likely a shop error. Any ideas how I can fix it ?

Thanks

I've attached a screenshot

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 4 months ago #282639

Hello,

It would be interesting to check the "order history" of these orders.
Afterwards, the HikaShop QuickPay plugin is provided directly by QuickPay so it will be difficult for us to provide support on that plugin we did not created (and that we can't test).

I take a little look at the plugin source code ; since it uses the "hikashopPaymentPlugin" interface it would provide a good integration with the HikaShop core.
I saw some small things to improve but it would be difficult to say what could be the cause with the current details.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds