• Hikashop Business
6 years 4 months ago #282801

-- url of the page with the problem -- : grandestampa.com/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all

Hi,
have added custom 'address' fields and have copied these exactly in the configuration under 'shipping & payment', but none are printed on the orders or invoices. However, the field is entered by the customer (in the order I can see the data).
Could this have anything to do with the fact that these data are set to 'display limited to' and depending on the choice there, the customer either fills in the data for a business o otherwise for a private person.
The only field that is printed is the vat number, which is also set to 'display limited to' (but the field is not custom).
Hope you can help me with this!
Thanks a lot.

Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Veli.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
6 years 4 months ago #282805

Hi,

The "display limited to" setting doesn't interfer with the display of the address on the invoices.
If there is data in the custom address field for the address, and that you've properly added the tag in the address format, it will display.
So I suppose that there is a problem with the tag in the address format.
Cand you provide a screenshot of the settings of your custom field and of the address format ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Veli

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 4 months ago #282810

Hello,

In your case, the solution will probably be to directly edit the code of the "address_template" file of the "Order" view of your back-end template via "Hikashop->DIsplay->Views".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 4 months ago #282859

Thanks Nicolas.
I checked and double checked before asking for help ... but I had added the 'address' like the standard fields, while in my fields I did not name them 'address'. So it is now working.
Thanks a lot as always!!!

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds