Append URL variable in cart

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #283529

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30

Short question: I need to append a variable to the SEF URLs in the cart, like ?rol=no.

Longer explanation: We have a membership site that uses PayPlans. We use Redirect on Login to redirect all users to their member dashboard after logging in. Unfortunately this means that if they initiate a purchase in HikaShop while they're not logged in, they get redirected to the dashboard once they login during their purchase, which obviously pulls them out of their checkout and puts them on the PayPlans dashboard.

Redirect on Login has the ability to bypass the redirect by appending rol=no to the URL. How can I do this either for the cart only, or for all HikaShop pages? Another variable, we're using SH404SEF on this site as well, but I haven't been able to find a way in there to append this without editing every URL manually.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 4 months ago #283561

Hi,

From what I understand, the best would be to add that parameter on the checkout and not on the cart or on all the pages.
What I would recommend to do is to take the URL of your checkout and create a menu item of the type "external URL" with that URL with the parameter rol=no added to it.
Then, in the "force menu on checkout" setting of the HikaShop configuration, select that menu item.
That way, when you arrive on the checkout from somewhere else, you'll have that parameter in the URL.
However, if you have a checkout on several pages, you'll have to also add that parameter in the form URL of the checkout page in the file "show" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds