how we can leave payment method update step

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #284581

-- url of the page with the problem -- : internet research
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : how we can leave payment method update step

Hello,

We are using one payment method and don't want to stay on update step when I click on next step it stay on the same tab it should go on to next step supposed to be cart status please check the screenshot. and let me know how we can leave payment method update step.

prntscr.com/hobcl5
prntscr.com/hobe39

Thanks

Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by naveedm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 4 months ago #284583

Hello,

You're using HikaShop 2.6.x and what is today, the legacy checkout system.
Since HikaShop 3.x contains a new brand checkout system, our support team cannot provide support on the legacy system and the "workflow" issues it could have.
Please update to HikaShop 3.x to use the new checkout system.
You can also perform some tests in our demo website if you want.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 4 months ago #284624

I am using HikaShop Essential sorry i have checked on your site it is same HikaShop Essential please let me know how can I fix the Payment update option.

6 years 4 months ago #284656

Please reply me

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 4 months ago #284627

Hi,

So the solution is this:
Update your HikaShop to the latest version and after that, deactivate the "checkout legacy". It will then work properly.

6 years 4 months ago #284723

We are using Hikashop Business version 2.6.4, This thing was working fine before without upgrade I have customized hikashop according to my needs but suddenly it is not working that's why I am asking please help me fix this.

We are using one payment method and don't want to stay on update step when I click on next step it stay on the same tab it should go on to next step supposed to be cart status please check the screenshot. and let me know how we can leave payment method update step.
www.airsassociation.org/categories/produ...g-guide-and-workbook
Please try to checkout and check the step 3 to 4 it stay on step 3 twice that i want o remove. for update the payment method
prntscr.com/hphg6p

We have fixed many issues in that already and fixed the mobile layout I have noticed that hikashop is not working on PHP 7.x.... version please let me know how we can fix this and make it compatible with latest PHP Version.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 3 months ago #284743

Hi,

First, please understand that the support we provide for commercial editions is only for valid subscriptions. So we're not even supposed to answer you.

And yes, that's normal that HikaShop 2.6.4 is not compatible with PHP 7.x. The solution is the same: update your HikaShop and it will be compatible with it.
Please understand that we can't publish versions of HikaShop that will be compatible with future versions of PHP that are not yet stable. It's the same with the compatibility with new versions of Joomla. You need to update your HikaShop if you want to update other things and keep HikaShop compatible with them.

Also, if it was working fine before with the same version but it's not after you've customized it, then it would mean that it comes from something you did. But we don't know what you did so how can we help you ?
All that we can say is that we the latest version of HikaShop this cannot happen anymore while with the version you have, this could sometimes happen. A big reason we completely rewrote the checkout system for HikaShop 3 is to remove such refresh issues which were happening based on how you configured/customized your checkout. So again, update, deactivate the "checkout legacy" setting in the Hikashop configuration and it will work fine. The checkout will even be better than how it is with your version of HikaShop.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds