adyen plugin : error message ".. Merchant signature was not valid!..."

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 3 months ago #285208

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2

Hello,
I am testing the adyen plugin and I met always the "Merchant signature was not valid" error when the plugin has to connect into adyen interface. I Studied the different messages on this subject in your forum. If I understood well, it's necessary to request adyen support team to change from SHA256 to SHA1. It carried out the action. it precises to me "Keep in mind that we strongly advise against using SHA1 signing. Therefore, I'd recommend to contact the creator of the plugin to see what's needed to make it SHA256 compatible, or make the required changes yourself."
Aftre change and reset HMAC key, I meet always the same issue. Where is the issue?
I Attached some screenshot to help you
Thank you in advance for your advices.
Best regards

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 3 months ago #285228

Hello,

We are already in contact with Adyen in order to perform a plugin upgrade to support SHA256.

Unfortunately, the website which allow to perform signature test is not working (the one we can see in your first screenshot).
It gives false results compared to production and the Adyen support team themselves told us that the test website is not up to date.

At the end, Adyen team is not able to give us any answer to our question regarding the signature content.
So I'm afraid that the only team which could say "where is the issue" is the Adyen support team and I really hope that they will take some time to send us more complete answer than "the signature is invalid".
Without proper answer regarding the signature and without a test website which allow to test the signature ; It won't be possible to provide any update for the plugin which would be stuck with the old SHA1 mode.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 3 months ago #285247

Hello support team,
Thank you for your answer.
I met the same issue and the same error message in using your plugin with SHA1 mode.
Can you confirm to me if your test with it run normally with old SHA1 mode?
Thanks in advance

• Thank you received: 610
6 years 3 months ago #285254

Hello,

We hope to be close to create a new Adyen plugin compatible "Sha256" mode, but we have to process more test before release it.
By the way, I was able to process a successful connection to Adyen Server with the last Adyen plugin we develop.
I just added it to your website (thanks to your ftp access) can you confirm that we have at least progressed, or better succeed to achieved to fit the new Sha 256 Adyen standards please ?

Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Philip.

6 years 3 months ago #285280

Hello,
For the moment, I continued to exchange with adyen Support team and sales team.
I didn't receive an answer. As I explained in my previous exchange with you, I continue to use your plugin with SHA1 mode. I have always the same error message.
Best regards

6 years 3 months ago #285295

Hello,

For us, the Sha1 mode must works with the "old" version of Adyen plugin, can't say say much more...
Can you make us some return when you will know more and have an answer form Adyen.

Best regards

6 years 3 months ago #285378

Hello,
After various exchanges with adyen support, it's ok now for us in test to run with HIKASHOP SHA1 mode plugin.
So, do you know when it will be possible to use the new version of the plugin ( SHA256 mode ) to test again ?
Thank you a lot

6 years 3 months ago #285391

Hello,

For the Adyen 256 mode we are always in test phase, so that will coming soon.
But if you want you can participate to this test, but of course we can't certify that this plugin will works.
So maybe that can be a good solution, if your website is still in test phase and you are in a hurry to have the 256 version.
Just tell us if you want participate on our Contact us form (add to your message an Url link to this topic)

Regards

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds