Border Issue and Add to Cart Issue

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 3 months ago #285816

-- url of the page with the problem -- : joomla.banzelcroftcustoms.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : This site can’t be reached
www_banzelcroftcustoms_com_c8215_f6d93_1520227455_bc9fdf40469ba698f62925ee0353d8bf%20’s server IP address could not be found.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Issue 1: I can't get the white border off of the product listing. I checked "box border" to off.

Issue 2: When I click proceed to check out I get the error shown in the image. I cant move forward to entering my address and then to paypal etc.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
6 years 3 months ago #285836

Hi,

The link you provided doesn't have HikaShop:
monosnap.com/file/xv1ex9QsWDVfTiNN1nHevjJkOsXYhM
Regarding the white border, you need to change the setting with the same name but in the edition page of your menu item in the Joomla menu manager. The setting in the HikaShop configuration is the "default" setting for new menu items but it won't change for existing ones.
Regarding the proceed to checkout button, this means that you've set the "Force SSL on checkout" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "shared URL" with a wrong URL.
I would recommend leaving that setting turned off.
If you want SSL on your website, you need to first setup a SSL certificate for your domain name, and then activate the "force SSL" setting of the Joomla configuration so that it is activated on the whole website. It will also help your SEO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds